You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kenny Huang linked to Liverpool takeover

Wor Horse

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there is any misappropriation of funds we should hunt these cunts down.

IF?

I would be surprised if there is no mishandling of funds!

They bought us for £218m, and now the debt is more than £350m. And if you include the CL revenue, increased commercial revenue etc, and if you do the maths, you will find 2+2 is not 4 at our club.

IF?

I would be surprised if there is no mishandling of funds!

They bought us for £218m, and now the debt is more than £350m. And if you include the CL revenue, increased commercial revenue etc, and if you do the maths, you will find 2+2 is not 4 at our club.

Dont forget the £50m for the stadium:whistle:, in fact if theres any truth to this I'd say thats what it is.

Didn't Gillett say they have already spent £100m on the new stadium? As you say, I wouldn't be surprised if the "sting" is exactly this.

Hope this "sting" involves a high voltage cattle prod and a maximum security Texan prison,George looks like he could be some psycho's bitch

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Didn't Gillett say they have already spent £100m on the new stadium? As you say, I wouldn't be surprised if the "sting" is exactly this.

If all this stuff is to be believed and things don't fuck up (and they could, I'd wager) then we're in the position where a die hard Chelsea fan has come in, sold us to rich Chinese backers, ousted the American owners and made them pay for their sins.

Not sure I can quite believe it.

If all this stuff is to be believed and things don't fuck up (and they could, I'd wager) then we're in the position where a die hard Chelsea fan has come in, sold us to rich Chinese backers, ousted the American owners and made them pay for their sins.

Not sure I can quite believe it.

Aye, that is why I'm still expecting everything to fall on its arse. Just that I've been stung enough times with stories like this in the last few years, it has made me permanently pessimistic when it comes to a LFC take over.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Aye, that is why I'm still expecting everything to fall on its arse. Just that I've been stung enough times with stories like this in the last few years, it has made me permanently pessimistic when it comes to a LFC take over.

Once bitten, twice shy. Fifty times bitten, a nervous fucking wreck.

Not that I believe any of these rumours, but I do wonder if Gillett agreed to indemnify Hicks against any losses when the two partners in crime took over the club? Hicks came in very late in the day, of course, whereas snidey snake had been desperate to buy us for years - you can just imagine he promised Hicks the earth...

Pure speculation on my part.

Fuck it, it's got to be over. I couldn't give a shit about refreshing now, am just taking it as Huang has us, the cunts have gone, it's done.

I half feel like I'm floating, it's just unreal. They can't keep this quiet much longer now. Either there'll be a statement tonight or it'll be plastered all over the news until it's confirmed in morning.

edit : Babma - Stand by. Club statement due. Could be anything like, but....strap yerselves in.

Why just Gillett ?

Surely any fraud of a reasonable size would need Hicks to be complicit ?

yes him aswell, both of these need bringing to book for what they've done (allegedly) to this club i hope the pair of them end up skint and in prison for what they've done to this club.