You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Harry fucking Redknapp

Lurtz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fungus? That Is me!!! I was born in Hertfordshire in 1978 & spent the next 20 odd years between there & Lancashire where my Dad's family are from; How Precisely am I Not English then might I ask? Although I suppose by virtue of my Mum's Dad? I Could claim to be a quarter Scots as well since he's from Edinburgh but mainly? English to my core.

I'm not mad Vlad' I just like to get my points across is all.

Silverlining? What did you Think I looked like then If I may be so bold as to ask? And as to my appearence? That operation I mentioned? Involved my jaw being broken in 2 places & reset with steel plates inserted to reset it's position; Therefore, if I look a Little older/the worse for wear? Then it's not really a surprise is it?

Fungus? That Is me!!! I was born in Hertfordshire in 1978 & spent the next 20 odd years between there & Lancashire where my Dad's family are from; How Precisely am I Not English then might I ask? Although I suppose by virtue of my Mum's Dad? I Could claim to be a quarter Scots as well since he's from Edinburgh but mainly? English to my core.

Silverlining? What did you Think I looked like then If I may be so bold as to ask?

Dont take it too seriously I'm just being sarcastic.

Silverlining? What did you Think I looked like then If I may be so bold as to ask?

Like a big, fat mentalist who shouts at cars

And how can you tell my Size or much else from a profile photo showing Only my Face? Shouts at Cars? Nope. Good idea though - Might try it when next I'm drunk on a night out.

I know Vlad' mate; I realised you were joking - Just been wound up today by other Family stuff so took a minute to see it.

Anyway back to the thread topic? Harry Redknapp? Where Will he end up? Managing England? Jail? Or unlikely as it yet seems the First Englishman to win the league as a manager since Howard Wilkinson in 1992? And the first one to do it at a Bigger Club since our own Joe Fagan Waaaaay back in 1984?

It seems bonkers that people would trust a man with a football club worth hundreds of million pounds who has serious doubts over his financial integrity.

Then again looking at the country as a whole it hasn't damaged many of the politicians on the fiddle. Maybe a lordship or a knighthood is on the way.

No issues - Mental Health or otherwise Clangers & Colin? It's just the Way I type - Always Have done? Always Will do. Don't know Why I do that? I just do & not much is going to change that now.............

Precisely Fungus - There's Hidden money issues at that club bubbling away nicely underneath like a volcano does just before it erupts & with Spurs? That eruption Will come - Sooner or later at WHL? The financial chickens Are going to come home to roost there & coincidentally? It'll most likely be Just about the time 'Arry leaves - Funny that............

The first charge alleges that between 1 April 2002 and 28 November 2007 Mandaric paid $145,000 (£93,100) into the Rosie47 account to avoid paying tax and national insurance. The second alleges that $150,000 was paid by Mandaric into the same account between 1 May 2004 and 28 November 2007.

Under the terms of Redknapp's employment by Portsmouth, the prosecution said that he received 10% of the net profit of any player transfers while working as director of football then 5% after he had become manager.

Crouch had been bought from Queens Park Rangers in 2001 for £1.25m but spent just nine months at Portsmouth before being sold to Villa for £4.5m, a few days after Redknapp switched jobs from director of football to manager.

Black said of Redknapp: "Talented and popular he might have been, the Crown [says] he was nevertheless a hard-headed businessman, with a financial acumen and pecuniary sense of his influence to his employers," adding that: "He had a highly lucrative employment contract."

The case continues.

That is fucking shocking!

The Spurs boss revealed today that a representative of Jermain Defoe, who is not first-choice despite being the club's top scorer, has been complaining about his client's lack of game time.

He said: 'Jermain Defoe changes his agent and the new one is ringing up saying: `He's not playing... this club want him, that club want him'.

'That's how they make their money. By getting them a new contract somewhere.

'They take their cut and that's how it all works.

Read more: Harry Redknapp concern over Tottenham's strict wage structrue | Mail Online

Haha, well you would know Harry.

No issues - Mental Health or otherwise Clangers & Colin? It's just the Way I type - Always Have done? Always Will do. Don't know Why I do that? I just do & not much is going to change that now.............

Precisely Fungus - There's Hidden money issues at that club bubbling away nicely underneath like a volcano does just before it erupts & with Spurs? That eruption Will come - Sooner or later at WHL? The financial chickens Are going to come home to roost there & coincidentally? It'll most likely be Just about the time 'Arry leaves - Funny that............

To be fair mate, and im sure yer a lovely bloke and all that, it is annoying and this 'Its what Ive always done' is a load of bollocks.

You physically have to opt to Bold those words before you post, so pls, knock it on the head.

Its stupid and attention seeking.