You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

A certain someone is staying at the Beatles hotel tonight

WaltonRed

I would be delighted. Regardless of injury worries this free's up dirk to play on the left. Or as a forward.

does Maxi not do that anyway? i think Cole would play on the left or in the centre, if it does happen and everyone stays

we would end with

Maxi,Stevie,Aquilani,Kuyt,Jovanovic,Cole,Babel,Riera, Torres and Ngog all able to play in the attacking positions which is very strong and has lots of different options regardless of what you think of Babel and Riera etc

Edited by fowler9
missed the player we are talking about!

I heard Tuesday.

What is the protocol? Sign the contract subject to medical or have a medical and then sign the contract? It latter, why the wait allowing sliipery 'harry to pull the deal?

Not as if we haven't got enough doctors and medical staff. We've got the cast from some doctors and nurses Aussie soap ( unfortunately we have'nt got the nurses 'cos they wouldn't be mingin')

rtk1892

Post subject: Re: Joe Cole in SwitzerlandPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:30 pm

Forum Phil Boersma

never liked the diving cheating cockney twat! fuckin cockney manager now a cockney playing for us. not happy.

Gotta love the Rattle....

A supposed well known ITK on RAWK is saying Thursday.

I'm saying 'wait for the scarf above head photo at Melwood'

He's saying deal to be done by latest Thursday.

He's also saying Insua's replacement is already in the bag. Doesn't say who though.

It's definitely gonna be an interesting week coming up.

rtk1892

Post subject: Re: Joe Cole in SwitzerlandPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:30 pm

Forum Phil Boersma

never liked the diving cheating cockney twat! fuckin cockney manager now a cockney playing for us. not happy.

Gotta love the Rattle....

FUCKIN WOOLYBACKS LERD

Reina

Johnson Carragher Agger [New LB]

Mascherano [or replacement]

Gerrard Aquilani

Maxi Torres Cole

Subs:

Cavalieri

Skrtel

Lucas

Kuyt

Babel

Jovanovic

[New Signing]

__

Jizzed. We need a strong squad of 16/17 + the likes of Pacheco, NGog, Kelly, Ayala, Nemeth, Shelvey coming in.

IMO it's a better idea than the 11 decent players, shit loads of deadwood and a load of youngsters that never get in the side system we had previously. Roy's lack of rotation plus these new Aussie doctors who seem to have got Aquilani's ankle 100% for the first time in 3 years could see this system a success. Im excited for the new season if we sign Cole!

Edited by Wor Horse

Reina

Johnson Carragher Agger [New LB]

Mascherano [or replacement]

Gerrard Aquilani

Maxi Torres Cole

Subs:

Cavalieri

Skrtel

Lucas

Kuyt

Babel

Jovanovic

[New Signing]

__

Jizzed. We need a strong squad of 16/17 + the likes of Pacheco, NGog, Kelly, Ayala, Nemeth, Shelvey coming in.

IMO it's a better idea than the 11 decent players, shit loads of deadwood and a load of youngsters that never get in the side system we had previously. Roy's lack of rotation plus these new Aussie doctors who seem to have got Aquilani's ankle 100% for the first time in 3 years could see this system a success. Im excited for the new season if we sign Cole!

[YOUTUBE]SRlPdwK6IdM[/YOUTUBE]

As long as Stevie and Nando stay because Cole is signed, who gives a flying fuck?

To be honest I couldn't give a flying fuck what they think about Joe Cole.

The reason I asked the question was that I'd rather have Maxi on the right and I'd rather have Kuyt or Aquilani behind Torres. That leaves the left hand side and I think we can get better options there than him for a similar sorta outlay.

If you had told the Chelsea fans that they pay 4.5m? for Yossi and lose Joe Cole for nothing.. They'd be fucking gutted.

I've heard Chelsea fans calling him a youtube player on many occasions. I don't think some are as gutted as you might think.