You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cameron: "Cuts will change our way of life"

Section_31

13 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

It would aid me greatly if I knew what you were talking about.

Nevertheless, greatly amused by Brownie, one of the leanest brains on this forum, calling me an idiot.

It's ok SD. You know. You know that I know. Thats enough. 

14 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

How many of them students are still paying their loans back? 

I recently paid off my debt 2 days before my 40th. What I owed in 4 years students are racking up in 1 year now. I reckon interest added at least 5 years to that

46 minutes ago, Remmie said:

I recently paid off my debt 2 days before my 40th. What I owed in 4 years students are racking up in 1 year now. I reckon interest added at least 5 years to that

Because the Lib dems are lying pointless squirrel killing tory shit-cunts. 

But the nation's credit card was maxed out, we could have turned into Greece, we can't go piling debt onto future generations (unless they're fucking students of course), lollipop ladies with gold standard pensions, the mess Labour left us, strivers versus shirkers...

3 minutes ago, Mudface said:

But the nation's credit card was maxed out, we could have turned into Greece, we can't go piling debt onto future generations (unless they're fucking students of course), lollipop ladies with gold standard pensions, the mess Labour left us, strivers versus shirkers...

You forgot "people with their curtains shut during the day".

Fucking night shift cunts.

1 minute ago, Chairman Meow said:

You forgot "people with their curtains shut during the day".

Fucking night shift cunts.

They're such a bunch of snidey cunts, constantly trying to pit people against each other to disguise their own rank failings. The Tories are even worse...

13 minutes ago, Brownie said:

Time to move on.... to another round of austerity.

It is time to move on from a goverment that no longer governs and hasn't for 5 years. At this moment in time there is different cabinet of ministers in charge and that is what should be the focus, not bringing up the Lib Dems to solely have a pop at SD.

Also, what were people expecting to happen? Billions has been thrown out and about all over the place for this pandemic (and the wrong places, people should have the injeciton of money businesses had) How else was it going to be paid for? It ceratinly wouldn't have been down to having no austerity. You would have to be completely niaive and idiotic to think there wouldn't be any austerity at all.

25 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

But that has nothing to do with what Remmie posted though.

It was a shit point. The coalition was 10 fucking years ago, time to fucking move on.

I'll move on when the Tories and Libs stop saying yeah but Labour.

The coalition finished 5 years ago. 

3 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

It is time to move on from a goverment that no longer governs and hasn't for 5 years. At this moment in time there is different cabinet of ministers in charge and that is what should be the focus, not bringing up the Lib Dems to solely have a pop at SD.

Also, what were people expecting to happen? Billions has been thrown out and about all over the place for this pandemic (and the wrong places, people should have the injeciton of money businesses had) How else was it going to be paid for? It ceratinly wouldn't have been down to having no austerity. You would have to be completely niaive and idiotic to think there wouldn't be any austerity at all.

He brought them up. 

4 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

You would have to be completely naïve and idiotic after austerity failed completely to do what is supposedly set out to do, to support doing it again and expect different results. 

I do agree, however that I expected austerity, that is not because it works but because the Tories are ideology driven cunts who don't give a fuck about the majority of people in this country.   

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

So you’re saying austerity is how this all should be paid for?

I haven’t once mentioned the coalition government btw. This was a long running thread about austerity so makes perfect sense to use it for the next round.

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Maybe read stuff properly before jumping the gun. I'd previously mentioned student debt in response to something else. 

I had. Are you talking about these two insightful and statesman like statemements you made on student debt..

The first was the response to something SD had posted, which I presume you are talking about. So just being a dick.

17 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

How many of them students are still paying their loans back? 

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Because the Lib dems are lying pointless squirrel killing tory shit-cunts. 

7 minutes ago, Brownie said:

So you’re saying austerity is how this all should be paid for?

I haven’t once mentioned the coalition government btw. This was a long running thread about austerity so makes perfect sense to use it for the next round.

Fuck's sake. Where have I said that?

And secondly I never said you did. I was adding it in as a continuiation of what Stig mentioned about the Lib Dem's being liars.

10 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

You would have to be completely naïve and idiotic after austerity failed completely to do what is supposedly set out to do, to support doing it again and expect different results. 

I do agree, however that I expected austerity, that is not because it works but because the Tories are ideology driven cunts who don't give a fuck about the majority of people in this country.   

Two very different things. Yet seem to be adopted by the same fucking bellends in the Tory party

2 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

I had. Are you talking about these two insightful and statesman like statemements you made on student debt..

The first was the response to something SD had posted, which I presume you are talking about. So just being a dick.

Yeah it was in response to something SD posted about the Lib dems as a reminder that the Lib Dems aren't all sunshine and rainbows either. Is that ok with you?