You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fulham Match Thread

Red Banjo

Its fucking worse than Houlliers 2002-2003 season at least we went into the last game of the season with our destiny in our own hands and we finished 5th dont see either of those things happening this season

We will win the Europa league to nicely finish off the similarties of two managers who completely lost the plot, At least Houllier's was down to Illness and not stupidity

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Further proof we need fresh ideas. I'm not into insulting Rafa or individual players.

We need a new direction and approach our over cautiousness has resulted in removing whatever creativity we had. Our problems off the pitch are well documented and on the pitch we need someone who can motivate the players, of which many just dont cut the mustard.

The future is quite bleak.

People posting on here as if they never saw it coming. Newsflash everyone: we are fucking shit and have been all season long; fourth was gone well over a month ago. The frustrating thing is not so much results like this though, which I've almost become inured to, but the fact that our complete collapse as a team is entirely self-inflicted and the source of that collapse is very likely to be still in charge next season, not to mention largely unrepentant about the numerous errors he's made.

Summed up then in the 89th minute we get a corner, ball comes in and Benayoun just decides lazily to give the free kick away and put his foot up. Sick of shite uncommitted players who don't give a shit.

Tired of committed players who give a shit but are SHITE.

It's just a fucking joke. Babel was our best player today and he gets taken off. Kuyt was immense vs Benfica and he gets dropped, Ngog is fucking shite. Period, yet he gets 75 minutes.

This has done fuck all for my hangover, i'm going for a sleep.

gutted, i like Rafa and am not going to slag him off as i think he has done great things for us, especially in europe and we were so close to winning the title last year.

However we should not be in this position. I do not think we have enough money to win the title unless we have outrageous luck but i do think we have enough to challenge and we certainly have enough to be way ahead of where we are.

If we dont finish 4th (i think we have blown it already) i think it's time to go, attacking football wins this league and to be honest i hope whoever comes in goes all out for the league and rotates for the rest

This post wont really get noticed amongst the anger and frustration but that was never an easy game. Fulham are a decent side with a decent manager. Our away form has really fucked us this year. At home we are really fuckin good this season.

Its disappointing of course but we walk on. You never know.

Would you kindly fuck off.

Rafa really can do no wrong in your eyes can he?

This post wont really get noticed amongst the anger and frustration but that was never an easy game. Fulham are a decent side with a decent manager. Our away form has really fucked us this year. At home we are really fuckin good this season.

Its disappointing of course but we walk on. You never know.

Before today Fulham had won once away from home in the league this season and drawn 6. They'd lost the rest. They're a decent side yes, but one we should be turning over.

i would not let rafa blow 60 million pounds anyway, he would buy shite players. NGOG starting for liverpoolfc is a travesty, Gerrard looks like an old man, lack dynamism these days and always gets out fought. Maxi for all his eagerness simply cannot finish, he misses too many chances.

Summed up then in the 89th minute we get a corner, ball comes in and Benayoun just decides lazily to give the free kick away and put his foot up. Sick of shite uncommitted players who don't give a shit.

Tired of committed players who give a shit but are SHITE.

It's just a fucking joke. Babel was our best player today and he gets taken off. Kuyt was immense vs Benfica and he gets dropped, Ngog is fucking shite. Period, yet he gets 75 minutes.

This has done fuck all for my hangover, i'm going for a sleep.

I have said time and time again, very very very few substitutions and decisions are made DURING a game. Our clueless manager will have already decided what to do in terms of subs BEFORE a game is kicked off.

Looks like the manager has given up on the 4th place. He would rather win the Europa league by the looks of it.Players and staff.

You're giving him far too much credit.

He's never had any serious competition for fourth. Always had Europe to hide his pathetic attitude to the Premiership.

Always hiding behind the owners since they took over.

Been seriously found out this season.

If he had any fucking dignity, he would fucking walk without a single penny.

We`re in serious danger of no European football at all next season.

I think I'd prefer that to a season in the Europa, it would hopefully see us prioritising the league, we will need to be at our very best next year if we are to get back into the top four. One season out of the CL may not hurt, two and it might be a long time before we qualify for it again.

Looking at the games we have left, I think we will get 66 points and that's being optimistic.

People posting on here as if they never saw it coming. Newsflash everyone: we are fucking shit and have been all season long; fourth was gone well over a month ago. The frustrating thing is not so much results like this though, which I've almost become inured to, but the fact that our complete collapse as a team is entirely self-inflicted and the source of that collapse is very likely to be still be in charge next season and largely unrepentant about the numerous errors he's made.

Absolutely correct. I don't get angry about the results, the approach, or even the substitutions any more. I do get angry when Benitez thinks he can talk to the fans as though they're the idiots. Some of course will suck it up, but this is not about the lack of money. People (including Benitez and some of the players) are using this as an excuse and it is pathetic. As I've said before, I'll start taking that into account as a reason once we've lost some of our best players and not replaced them - which could of course happen.

I said in January we'd finish on 65 points. Unfortunately, it looks like I may have been right.