You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my missus went out with a 39 year old when she was 19, now thats fucking odd

i remember being 19 and clicking a loungegirl in my local pub

our "first date" was a party a mate of hers was having, i remember sitting in the house and listening to all these "kids" asking each other how they got their "drink" for the night

to me, i was over that stage of my life and had no intention of going through it again, so she was fucked off sharpish

mind you, im 28 now, and id fucking love a bit of jailbait :whistle: ha ha ha

They say you halve your age & add 6 to set a lowest sniffing range .

That leaves you ( sorry,your mate ) looking at 15 & a half upwards.

** The above does not constitute advice.

Fuck me. That means I'm close to an age when anyone under 20 are too young (not that I would because most of them are too dumb anyway). And I'm not even that old. Harsh. Where the hell did all my youth days go?

is this a trick question? A whole 2 years? I'm 30 and took the anal virginity of an 18-year-old last night while wearing only my mate's parka

I didn't enjoy reading this whilst looking into the eyes of Luke Skywalker.

Oh, well they say you should never meet your idols....

I dated a girl when I was 18 who was a touch younger than me, I remember saying to her once, You are 16 going on 17, Fellows will fall in line, Eager young lads And grueways and cads Will offer you fruit and wine.

Does anyone else feel a little weirded out that Zeek knows a line of a song from the sound of music?

my mate (cough cough) who's 19, has just met this bird who's 17.

Is it wrong?

She told you she was 17 and you beleived her? Ha, ha, ha. You do realise all girls below the age of 20 add three years onto their age to appear more mature, don't you? You shagged a 14 year old.

Does anyone else feel a little weirded out that Zeek knows a line of a song from the sound of music?

If you look at that facebook group he started he used a picture of Julie Andrews from The Sound of Music. I think we've found his dirty little secret - he's an avid SoM fan.