You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a legal age to have sex for a reason.

If she's 16 or over, she's fair game.

I know you are probably being facetious, but I couldn't let this pass. There is an ethical dimension to sexual relations which goes beyond any legal constraints.

An appropriate level of relationship dominance is the key for me. A 16 year old is unlikely to be having sex for the same reasons as a 20 year old.

Once someone hits their early/mid twenties then age barriers become mostly redundant as one would expect that decision making is based on an acceptable level of emotional maturity. Anything before that, I think you have to be careful in relation to your own age/experience.

Individual cases will differ obviously.

There is a legal age to have sex for a reason.

If she's 16 or over, she's fair game.

Here in my country 15 yeras is enough to fuck legal. And there have been discussions in Parliament about moving it to 14 which is too low from my point of view.

One mate started dating young girl. She said that she is 15 (he was 27 at that time). After few weeks he found out that she is only 12!!!! She looked definitely older but 12 is shit. Anyway he continued dating her and said that he would wait with sex. He waited.... He shagged her on her 13th birthday and was playing with fire for another 3 years until he could fuck her legal. Last time I met him, about 6 months ago they were still a couple (32 and 16)

Guest Pistonbroke
Here in my country 15 yeras is enough to fuck legal. And there have been discussions in Parliament about moving it to 14 which is too low from my point of view.

One mate started dating young girl. She said that she is 15 (he was 27 at that time). After few weeks he found out that she is only 12!!!! She looked definitely older but 12 is shit. Anyway he continued dating her and said that he would wait with sex. He waited.... He shagged her on her 13th birthday and was playing with fire for another 3 years until he could fuck her legal. Last time I met him, about 6 months ago they were still a couple (32 and 16)

The paedophile deserves a good kicking if you ask me.

Your location sounds about right if your a teenage girl. What a fucking shambles. The female body isn't developed enough for the repercussions of sex. In fact I'm not even sure its ready for penetrative sex at that age, especially from a fully grown male*.

Can i ask what the prosecution is for a man who gets caught haveing sex with a minor?

(*I'm assuming the penis size changes for a male, at the age of 12/13 it would be smaller then that of a 27 year old?)

Edited by melons

borat.jpg

Your location sounds about right if your a teenage girl. What a fucking shambles. The female body isn't developed enough for the repercussions of sex. In fact I'm not even sure its ready for penetrative sex at that age, especially from a fully grown male*.

Can i ask what the prosecution is for a man who gets caught haveing sex with a minor?

(*I'm assuming the penis size changes for a male, at the age of 12/13 it would be smaller then that of a 27 year old?)

There are few different punishments in Slovak Criminal Code for having sex with minor depending on circumstances but basic punishment is 3-10 years of jail.

( For example you´ll get up to 3 years when you are caught with small amount of drugs :wallbutt:)

If the minor is your child or in your custody then 7-12 years prison.

If the minor suffers heavy (physical) injury as a result of this sex, or you are accused of this crime for second, third....time then it is 10-15.

Kinky.

There are few different punishments in Slovak Criminal Code for having sex with minor depending on circumstances but basic punishment is 3-10 years of jail.

( For example you´ll get up to 3 years when you are caught with small amount of drugs :wallbutt:)

If the minor is your child or in your custody then 7-12 years prison.

If the minor suffers heavy (physical) injury as a result of this sex, or you are accused of this crime for second, third....time then it is 10-15.

Yet these blokes seem to think it's ok?

Also, what's with the girls? Eager to leave the parents home or something?

Yet these blokes seem to think it's ok?

Also, what's with the girls? Eager to leave the parents home or something?

Don´t know mate. I also like the look of girls between 16-19 and I am 32. But to watch is one thing and to play the game is something different.

But under 15 is a different league. The girl is still a child and should be handled as a child. That blokes I mentioned in earlier posts don´t give a fuck about it as both of them could go to jail also for different things. One is doing business with stolen cars and other stolen goods. The other one a drug dealer so fuckin young girls is just part of their image.

And the girls? Don´t know cause I am currently not in contact with any 14-15 years old girls. But it is somekind of "sexual revolution" here in post-communism era, especially in last decade. Before year 1989 girls used to be virgins much longer, many of them until 19-20 here. Now the age limit is drstically going down every year. For example when I graduated at High School in 1996 we had 20 girls in class. They were 18 years old and at that time I think 5 or 6 have had sex before, the majority were virgins. Today it is really hard to find 16-17 years old virgin in Slovakia.

Sex is "in" from their point of view. The girls over here like it very early for my apetite.

Don´t know mate. I also like the look of girls between 16-19 and I am 32. But to watch is one thing and to play the game is something different.

But under 15 is a different league. The girl is still a child and should be handled as a child. That blokes I mentioned in earlier posts don´t give a fuck about it as both of them could go to jail also for different things. One is doing business with stolen cars and other stolen goods. The other one a drug dealer so fuckin young girls is just part of their image.

And the girls? Don´t know cause I am currently not in contact with any 14-15 years old girls. But it is somekind of "sexual revolution" here in post-communism era, especially in last decade. Before year 1989 girls used to be virgins much longer, many of them until 19-20 here. Now the age limit is drstically going down every year. For example when I graduated at High School in 1996 we had 20 girls in class. They were 18 years old and at that time I think 5 or 6 have had sex before, the majority were virgins. Today it is really hard to find 16-17 years old virgin in Slovakia.

Sex is "in" from their point of view. The girls over here like it very early for my apetite.

...and believe me, I've really looked.

I know where i'm booking my next holiday...

I remember about 15/16 years ago, me and a load of lads went to Pickwicks on a Wednesday night after being told it was a guaranteed bonk. Anyway I worked my magic on this rather tasty blonde number all night and got quite touchy-feely during the last record. After the gaff kicked out, myself, said bit of crumpet, my mates and her mates went to the chippy next to the Odeon on London Road.

After our feed we kind of split up, me and the blonde found ourselves in an old alley between the Legs Of Man pub and the Empire theatre. Things got steamy and she removed her draws and unleashed my member, I was about to enter the pink palace, when one of my mates walked into the alley, stood about 2 feet away from us and started pissing against the wall.

Well as you could imagine, the moment was ruined, we cooled ourselves down and went our separate ways. I thought nothing more of it, except to lambaste my mate for ruining my definite shag.

About a week or so later, after a particularly gruelling 12 hour night shift, I was on the bus going home and as it pulled up to a stop on Scotland road, I looked out the window at all the Schoolies getting on and there she was, in her fucking school uniform.

I spent the rest of the trip with my cap pulled over my face, thinking what a lucky boy I was.

Guest The Big Green Bastard

pitcairn-island-habitants.jpg

I met my Fiance, soulmate and the mother of my son when I was 27 and she 19 - Now nearly 4 years later, I'm 31, she's 23, we have a lovely 10 month old little boy and are Very happy together with our wedding planned in the next 2 years - These days? we barely notice the nearly 9 year age gap at all, if ever. I met her as well on a blind date after ANOTHER blind date went disastrously wrong and following nearly FOUR years with NO woman at all - So, at my absolute lowest point of all with women? I met she who may very well be my life partner - Just goes to show really, it CAN happen at Any time and to anyone, and it Does, believe me, It really does...................