You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Smarmy faces made to punch

Remmie

Paolo Hewitt is a music journalist and style writer. He usually writes about Paul Weller and mod stuff. He pretends The Style Council were actually good. Pops up as a talking head on all sorts of stuff. Some of the stuff he likes is alright but he's a right cunt.

I can't stand all those 'professional Mod' cunts, Paul Weller can fuck off as well with his perfectly crafted sideys, he's a Poundland Steve Marriott.

Anybody who writes about clothes wants shooting as well, 'Ooh, Paul's wearing Gary Pumpface this week', fucking twats.

• Upvote 4

Paolo Hewitt is a music journalist and style writer. He usually writes about Paul Weller and mod stuff. He pretends The Style Council were actually good. Pops up as a talking head on all sorts of stuff. Some of the stuff he likes is alright but he's a right cunt.

*Walks into the thread with his boating clobber on*

*Shakes his head and walks out*

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

CJ de Mooi (pronounced [də moːi̯]; born Joseph Connagh, 6 November 1969) is a professional quizzer, best known as a panellist on the BBC television show Eggheads. He adopted the name de Mooi when modelling; he translates it as Dutch for "handsome", though the actual translation would be "the beautiful".

400px-Revenge_of_the_egghead_cj_buzzer.j

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've put this annoying cunt up, but then I remembered someone beat me to it a few years back....still two weeks of this fat headed cunt at Wimbledon will no doubt change my mind

2984939D00000578-3139622-John_Inverdale-

sport-graphics-2006_715141a.jpg

And his mate can go on as well, I don't think there has been a bigger creep at Wimbledon since Gerry Williams packed in

220px-Andrew_Castle_2009-04-23.jpg

And I'll throw in this prick for the hat trick

tim-henman-411246.jpg

Regardless of where you stand on the EU debate, you have to admit that there's some right twattable grids in the "Leave" camp.

John-Whittingdale.jpg

316709BF00000578-0-image-a-17_1456008510

o-BORIS-JOHNSON-facebook.jpg

Not to mention those in the remain , Blair and Brown for starters , can't post pictures being a luddite of sorts, can you sort some out to post from the remain dept as I think this thread is boss.