You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

In Rafa we trust? Go fuck yourself

Antynwa

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the greatest thread title Ant

I just can't be dealing with the usual excuses.

In hindsight it was a bad thread title I agree, but I can't be doing with the usual cliche of excuses. We are crap, really really really really crap.

I'm looking at us and going 'How can anyone think this man is the best man for the job?'

I just can't be dealing with the usual excuses.

In hindsight it was a bad thread title I agree, but I can't be doing with the usual cliche of excuses. We are crap, really really really really crap.

I'm looking at us and going 'How can anyone think this man is the best man for the job?'

Yet it was only a few months ago you started an equally hyperbolic thread, but for different reasons. I think it was after we battered Real Madrid.

Its your hormones.

Not the greatest thread title Ant

Yet it was only a few months ago you started an equally hyperbolic thread, but for different reasons. I think it was after we battered Real Madrid.

Its your hormones.

That was when I had hope he could actually do something. You see, I was full of faith and optomism after the end of last year.

Now it's just a big steaming pile of wee

I can't find the middle ground, I used to think there was one, a fat huge one where we could all hug and sing songs on.

We are not Chelsea, Spurs or Newcastle and while we may be financially heading that way, I hope the day never comes where we sack a manager because of a bad run at the start of a season!

On the subject of Rafa's contract, would there be get out clauses for the club in it that stipulates that if he didn't qualify for the Champions league next season, he wouldn't be entitled to a pay off if it was terminated?

If Rafa didn't have a 5 year contract, I think he would be out by now or incredibly close to going.

He should never have been offered such a long term deal. He held the club to ransom, for the sake of control. Although the flip side is had his family not been so happy here, he would be out of here, and long gone.

If Rafa didn't have a 5 year contract, I think he would be out by now or incredibly close to going.

He should never have been offered such a long term deal. He held the club to ransom, for the sake of control. Although the flip side is had his family not been so happy here, he would be out of here, and long gone.

He would have got a new deal in the summer any way because we came so close last season.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill

Ant for crying out loud, change the fucking record

Call yourself a red?

You are a joke.

Bill Shanky will be turning in his grave, a Liverpool supporter saying success isnt all about trophies.

Everything is about trophies.

How dare you, that is fucking outrageous. Success is NOT all about trophies, it's about trophies and making people proud. Even if we win trophies, you'll still be someone who spouts bile. And I tell you what, as someone who knew Shankly, albeit slightly, you are the type of person he would have avoided like the plague. Same with Antynwa - who is so riddled with anger and putrescence that he can't even see the inherent irony in his name. Honestly, I'm ashamed of you.

Means fuck all as there is no way the club would be paying his contract in full.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
Quality thread title. Repped.

No, it isn't

It's spiteful, hysterical, divisive and childish, but already you know that