You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

My new boss

Redder Lurtz

No, the old boss was just slightly hopeless but I managed my own work load and she was cool whatever I was doing. This new wanker is trying to manage me. I'm a motorway intelligence analyst as some of you will know. I look at causation of incidents and congestion, write in-depth reports and deliver them to decision makers. All this wanker is interested in is how many schemes I can recommend. The fat, stupid, interfering fucktard needs running over by a lorry.

No, the old boss was just slightly hopeless but I managed my own work load and she was cool whatever I was doing. This new wanker is trying to manage me. I'm a motorway intelligence analyst as some of you will know. I look at causation of incidents and congestion, write in-depth reports and deliver them to decision makers. All this wanker is interested in is how many schemes I can recommend. The fat, stupid, interfering fucktard needs running over by a lorry.

so you`d need to write a pretty big report if that happened id imagien, do you really need the extra work load?

i work for my dad, trust me, nothing is worse, there is no nicities, when mistakes are made, there`s no arm around the shoulder, its a full on american Chopper style attack

on the plus side, i tell him to fuck off on a regualr basis and nothing is said, ha ha

is a fat, gobshite, arsehole of a knowfuckall and I'd like to stove his stupid fat fucking face in with a rock.

Needed to get that out.

As you were.

Weeell, what happened to respect in this country? You son need to turn your head upside down, wobble it and rethink your attitudes. The Boss is there to be respected and respected is what he shall be. You think Terry Tibbs got to where he was today by whining on an internet forum whenever his boss asked him to do a bit of photocopying? You think Terry Tibbs became the proprieter of the number one car dealership on Canvey Island by calling Samaritans whenever his boss asked him to make the tea? Let me tell you something you fackin worm; When Terry Tibbs was an apprentice, back in the 1910's selling cars was hard, very hard as they weren't in mass production. My boss used to regularly call me into his office, pull down my trousers and bugger me till I forgot my name, just to pass the boredom. Did I complain, did I fack. Now shat arp, stop whining and go back to your bedsit and wank into a sock you leach.

Yea I was the one who found it and put it up. It never gets old. Thought it would make Lurtzy laugh.

It did. Very good.

A few years ago I put my then boss up for sale on ebay. Word got around and it flew round the company, as these things do. One of the directors told me on the quiet that it was "fucking marvellous." Unfortunately my boss didn't have a sense of humour and, despite it being meant in good humour, I became the recipient of a verbal warning, the miserable twat.

It did. Very good.

A few years ago I put my then boss up for sale on ebay. Word got around and it flew round the company, as these things do. One of the directors told me on the quiet that it was "fucking marvellous." Unfortunately my boss didn't have a sense of humour and, despite it being meant in good humour, I became the recipient of a verbal warning, the miserable twat.

That is a truly beautiful story. Apart from the warning bit.