You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Mathewbet1

Fuck me, i was shite last night, couldn't hit anything especially those fuckers with the riot shields and heartbeat sensors!

That was horrible. I felt like I was Indie, getting raped by George Lucas. There's something very demeaning about someone walking up to you in clear view and you not being able to fuck them up.

The one thing that puts me off games like this and halo, is the masses and masses of people who spend so much time on it, no one else gets a chance. Im still gonna get it next weekend when I get paid but will have to ease myself into online play.

Anyone know of any decent deals for the 360 elite and some games for around £200?

I was having a fuck around with the riot shield last night. It's pretty funny actually as you go into it with no expectations so every kill is a bonus. Watching people empty mags into you to no effect is a laugh, as it killing them by twatting them with the shield. Quite a lot of quick, cheap bonus point to be picked up from a couple of games with it too.

Oh, and the stinger is a wonderful piece of kit for when a chopper is pissing you off.

I was having a fuck around with the riot shield last night. It's pretty funny actually as you go into it with no expectations so every kill is a bonus. Watching people empty mags into you to no effect is a laugh, as it killing them by twatting them with the shield. Quite a lot of quick, cheap bonus point to be picked up from a couple of games with it too.

Oh, and the stinger is a wonderful piece of kit for when a chopper is pissing you off.

It's sad that you've lowered yourself to the levels of those Geordie mongs from the other night.

Geordie mongs? Whilst that doesn't require explanation, their tactics do.

Were you not involved in that game? TLW on the back of a splendid run of form went into a team deathmatch game on the "Underpass" level full of confidence and buoyed by the new signings of Antynwa and Stu Monty. We came up against a team of Geordie shithouses who all went with riot shields and desert eagles whose basic tactic was to bum rush us and twat us with riot shields, which was an extremely annoying and shithouse tactic. Needless to say it ended with Team TLW taking it balls deep and all getting extremely radged off, especially Alex "Tourettes" Woo, who displayed a world class swearing to points scored ratio.