You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Whelan is an idiot, and his opinion is worth diddly. I can't believe he gets paid for airing them. Collymore is a disgrace as well.

The more controversial and critical the pundit, the longer they'll have jobs.

How a woman beating, waste of talent, dirty dogging prick gets a pundits job is beyond me though.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ronnie whelan was a great player and a great man ,, him and steve mcmahon used to regularly go to the sportsman pub on westminster road after the game and mix with the fans - no fucking big time time charlies just proper lads who everyone loved ....... there opinion on rafa is more relevant than some cunt who kisses rafa s arse cos he won 1 euro cup

What the fuck? Get a fucking grip you twat. Im not even going to reply to the remainder of your post because it is fucking idiotic.

Duly negged,

you have to be one of these in bred fucking mongs to get what all this negged shite is all about and so i will happily put you in the in bred category. i havent a fucking clue how you do this negged/repped bollox but as it doesnt matter in real life ---- who gives a fuck - any tool who gets involved in all that childish shit is a first class prick who i guarantee couldnt knock the skin off a rice pudding

you're negged

you're repped

my my what a grown up site this is ....

you pricks who run it need to take a long hard look at yourselves,

you're negged

you're repped

you're negged

you're repped

you're negged

you're repped

you're negged

you're repped

you're negged

you're repped

you're negged

you're repped

you're negged

you're repped

you're negged

you're repped

you're negged

you're repped

you pathetic cunts

I'm still baffled by his mindset on Saturday. It's obvious he felt the league title challenge was over but surely securing a CL spot for next season is as important as qualifying for the KO stages, which isn't exactly guaranteed at the moment either.

Maybe he's already looking to his next job. If he did leave I couldn't see him going to Real anyway. He might be one of them and get plenty of money to spend but the fans would never take to his philosophy, even with success. Atletico maybe.

Believe what you want.

When a Liverpool manager takes off his best player off at 1-1 to make sure he's okay for the next game thats throwing the towel in.

Imagine the lift the Fulham players would of gotten when he trotted off.

Imagine the lift every team would get if he picked up another injury and was out for 6 weeks.

Anyone saying it was a cowardly way to behave could not be more wrong in my opinion, a manager who is clearly under pressure still has the balls to look at the big picture, and consider the long term well-being of the player. Far from the actions of a coward.

you're negged

you're repped

you're negged

you're repped

you're negged

you're repped

you're negged

you're repped

you're negged

you're repped

you're negged

you're repped

you're negged

you're repped

you're negged

you're repped

you're negged

you're repped

you're negged

you're repped

you pathetic cunts

Negged.

you're negged

you're repped

you're negged

you're repped

you're negged

you're repped

you're negged

you're repped

you're negged

you're repped

you're negged

you're repped

you're negged

you're repped

you're negged

you're repped

you're negged

you're repped

you're negged

you're repped

you pathetic cunts

Haha,keep it up,you make me look like a choir boy!

If we do well it means the Manager has done well,Whelan being the prick he is would find it hard to eat humble pie.

Whelan would rather United do better than us.

you are talking bollox ... as usual !!!

whelan is like the rest of us ..... pissed off watching shite annd seeiing this club go backwards ..... accussing him of manc biased is fucking pathetic he is as big a red as they come ...

whelan is like the rest of us ..... pissed off watching shite annd seeiing this club go backwards ..... accussing him of manc biased is fucking pathetic he is as big a red as they come ...

Even when we were playing well towards the end of the season he was on RTE slagging us off, loves the club my bollox, remember he was the captain of the team that day 20 years ago when 96 of our fans never came home from a game, well that cunt did'nt even show up for the memorial this year, I dont give a fuck what he was doing nothing was as important as that, and from what I heard he was attending a wedding in Dubai, but bar the illness or death of a family member there was no excuse, hes a prize fucking prick, and I know people that grew up with him and hes been a cunt all his life. A friend of mine met him in a bar in Dublin last year and asked him when does he reckon we'll win the league again, his answer "who gives a fuck", big red him eh!

Negged.

see thats what i dont get --- i get all these in bred cunts saying your negged but i dont feel any different ? can any of the dickheads who run this site explain all that repped/negged bollox cos i still feel happy as a pig in shite ..... am i supposed to feel shite cos some fucking backward cunt presses a buton on his pc ?

Listen you clueless Cunt,when you want to talk about facts and figures I'll debate with you.

Stop playing to the Gallery,ye stupid Cunt!!!

you have to be one of these in bred fucking mongs to get what all this negged shite is all about and so i will happily put you in the in bred category. i havent a fucking clue how you do this negged/repped bollox but as it doesnt matter in real life ---- who gives a fuck - any tool who gets involved in all that childish shit is a first class prick who i guarantee couldnt knock the skin off a rice pudding

I had a long post written to reply to this, but then I thought, fuck that, this guy is a fucking idiot and will not be able to understand my reply.

Even when we were playing well towards the end of the season he was on RTE slagging us off, loves the club my bollox, remember he was the captain of the team that day 20 years ago when 96 of our fans never came home from a game, well that cunt did'nt even show up for the memorial this year, I dont give a fuck what he was doing nothing was as important as that, and from what I heard he was attending a wedding in Dubai, but bar the illness or death of a family member there was no excuse, hes a prize fucking prick, and I know people that grew up with him and hes been a cunt all his life. A friend of mine met him in a bar in Dublin last year and asked him when does he reckon we'll win the league again, his answer "who gives a fuck", big red him eh!

that obviously makes you the ronnie whelan expert ....... look forward to seeing you on the the tv every time we get to a cup final ( under this prick will be about 20 years away) whilst i will talk with mr whelan in about 2 weeks time - bet he disagrees with your comment ... knobhead