You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

RBS

Royal Family

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The individual in charge of the RBS team responsible for renegotiating Liverpool's crippling debt, er "extremely manageable and insignificant" loan (George Gillett) has allegedly been awarded a £3m+ bonus, payable later this year. Thought you'd like to know that. RF.

I'd fuckin say it was manageable as well, if some Cunt was giving me £3m

Knocks me fuckin sick when you still get some of our fuckin THICK supporters still backing the owners.

I'd fuckin say it was manageable as well, if some Cunt was giving me £3m

Knocks me fuckin sick when you still get some of our fuckin THICK supporters still backing the owners.

That is an outrageous claim John. I don't know of one single fan on here who posts who backs the owners. They may not be supporters of the managers but that doesn't mean they are backing the owners.

The support for Rafa is mixed at best. But that is part and parcel of football.

I am not aware of any support for the owners though? Bit concerned that you think some of our thick supporters are backing the owners although having said that there may be one or two who don't have a problem with Tom Hicks being a custodian of our club.

That is an outrageous claim John. I don't know of one single fan on here who posts who backs the owners. They may not be supporters of the managers but that doesn't mean they are backing the owners.

I am not aware of any support for the owners though? Bit concerned that you think some of our thick supporters are backing the owners although having said that there may be one or two who don't have a problem with Tom Hicks being a custodian of our club.

The World doesn't stop and start on Football Forums,in the wider world believe me,there are people out there who actually back the Owners.

The World doesn't stop and start on Football Forums,in the wider world believe me,there are people out there who actually back the Owners.

When you say ''back the owners'' John, in what respect? What is their argument for stating such a thing. Just interested to know how they could possibly state that?

Yes and there are people who believe the moon landings were done in a film studio.

There may be the odd one or two who back the owners (and they'd be one or two too many) but so what? You'll always get some freak result or opinion. So long as they arent a majority it can be discounted.

Yes and there are people who believe the moon landings were done in a film studio.

There may be the odd one or two who back the owners (and they'd be one or two too many) but so what? You'll always get some freak result or opinion. So long as they arent a majority it can be discounted.

Didn't someone say when the lies pamphlets were being handed out that they were still hearing shit like, "Well they bought us Torres" etc?

Correct.

The one thing that fucks my head up is just because you have a difference of opinion it does not need to get into a slagging match. Not that this has but it tends to go that way.

A lot of posters on here who I respect, have a different view to me on the manager and want Rafa out, although I think they are wrong I still respect and see where they are coming from.

The view of manager may be split but on here almost everyone knows the real problem.

Key word here being "allegedly"?

If it's true it's a fucking disgrace. They're making a mockery of our club.

I wish i could name the individual - and indeed other senior members of the team - but I'm sure you're aware why I can't! But it shows how content RBS are with their ongoing arrangements with us.

On a wider point, these bonuses are just obscene aren't they - the failure of this government to act is little short of scandalous, when even the American government is legislating against huge salaries.

I wish i could name the individual - and indeed other senior members of the team - but I'm sure you're aware why I can't! But it shows how content RBS are with their ongoing arrangements with us.

On a wider point, these bonuses are just obscene aren't they - the failure of this government to act is little short of scandalous, when even the American government is legislating against huge salaries.

It's the model the world now follows, mate. Those at the bottom get squeezed and those at the top take a larger and larger share of the reward. The cleaner pay higher tax than most hedge fund managers (who can earn up to billion pounds a year themselves); I'd love to know how any sane person can think that's a good thing.

Catch, you shut up or I swear, in the name of all things good, I will shoot you in the face.

It's the model the world now follows, mate. Those at the bottom get squeezed and those at the top take a larger and larger share of the reward. The cleaner pay higher tax than most hedge fund managers (who can earn up to billion pounds a year themselves); I'd love to know how any sane person can think that's a good thing.

Catch, you shut up or I swear, in the name of all things good, I will shoot you in the face.

Spot on, it's disgusting it really is.

• 4 months later...