You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Weekend's other football

Stephen Adams.

There's something about seeing Stephen Fry at a football match that is just rather ace.

It's because he is ace. I don't understand how he finds time doing everything he does. I actually think there are two of him.

Btw, if you haven't already seen it you must check out the ref's tackle on Canales and Pedro Leon's goal. Both equally amazing.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not borne directly of this weekends goals, but Steven Fletcher and Shane Long would both be excellent striker backups IMHO.

Long has obvious qualities, but Fletcher intrigues me, he was actually the most clinical striker in the division last year in terms of chance conversions.

I remember when Fletcher was at Burnley despite being a decent striker there he did miss a lot of chances funny how things can change in one season, I like them both particularly Long but I think they'd cost too much to warrant bringing in as backup

hope Ngog puts a couple past the rent boys today and think I want Spurs to beat Arsenal I know Spurs are closer to us but as long as we do the business Harry doesn't have the tactical nous to keep up with us all season and as a general rule I don't want Arsenal to beat anyone but Scum