You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

Not long to go now.

Anyone watching live?.

Also im guessing everyone wants a late august draft again?.

Not having the same shite as last year so no last minutes changes etc.

Also are we still dopping to 14 after last years no show or finding a new player. Not even sure if everyone that plays even posts here anymore

Those of you in the dynasty league. You want to carry on?.

Yhe rosters are so bloody stacked now its ridiculous. Just seeing what everyone thinks,thought about looking for a couple more players and either starting again or expanding by giving them options from each team.

Just so Im clear... Arguably the best coach of the last 15 years didnt think he could do anything with Tebow. But the Chipper can

So the Eagles are going in with Bradford, Sanchez, and Tebow.

I so want Chip Kelly to trade for Johnny Manziel just to see what happens

And so do I.

• Upvote 1

Who doesn't

Just having a look at your picks the last few years. Jesus your front office is shite. You still have all the same scouts etc?

Wheedon

Richardson

Over

Wilson

Martin

Morris

Manziel

Over

Bridgwater/Carr

Who doesn't

Just having a look at your picks the last few years. Jesus your front office is shite. You still have all the same scouts etc?

Wheedon

Richardson

Over

Wilson

Martin

Morris

Manziel

Over

Bridgwater/Carr

Nope, last year was the first year with a new GM, Ray Farmer, and I haven't given up on JFF (or Justin Gilbert) just yet.

I still think Gilbert will be just fine across from Joe Haden and JFF's problems are mostly in his head, hopefully his 10 weeks in rehab have sorted him and he's now mature enough to prove he's still a first round talent.

Or we can trade up for MM!

I don't see Manziel as a starting QB long term. Even without his offfield issues. Gilbert should be okay long term imo,at worst a CB3 to cover the slot.

Anyone you want this year?

I see Malcolm Browm and Danny Shelton getting mocked your way. Both look good and players id be happy to see the Saints grab.

I don't see Manziel as a starting QB long term. Even without his offfield issues. Gilbert should be okay long term imo,at worst a CB3 to cover the slot.

Anyone you want this year?

I see Malcolm Browm and Danny Shelton getting mocked your way. Both look good and players id be happy to see the Saints grab.

I'm not sold on Mariota, but we've got shit all at QB. If we trade both of our 1's then I'm good with it, but no more than that. I would also trade no 19 for Rivers, if SD are thinking of moving up and grabbing MM.

Also saw a rumour of a 3rd rounder and big Phil Taylor to Washington for RG3. Even with his knee issues that could be a decent trade for both.

I like both Brown and Shelton at no 19, but hoping one of the receivers slides to 12. Davonte Parker and Malcolm Brown in the first ? What's not to love...

Saw another rumour saying our no 19 and our 3rd to the Raiders. Would put us in position for Leonard Williams if MM goes to Tennessee.

Strongly linked to wr Tyler Luckett in the 3rd and to running back David Johnson in the 4th. Maybe Sean Mannion in the 5th ?

It's all in play.

What about your Saints ?

19 and 3rd nowhere near enough to move up unless you mean both firsts.

Really not sure what happens for the Saints. From what i have heard we wont touch anyone with red flags early. I get it but if Marcus Petrrs sludes to 31 id really consider it.

Ideal world the rumour of Galette and pick 13 to move up for Beasley or Fowler.

If not

R1

Shelton/Parker/Laell Colins/Scherff 13

Jordan Phillips/Dorset 31

R2

Perryman/Anthony

The players i really like later and the three i really want

Gholson CB

Clive Walford TE

Darren Waller TE/WR

Its not a top heavy draft with quality from what i have read but really deep up to R5

I think the purported Raiders trade was both firsts and getting their 3rd rounder back in exchange.

Clive Walford TE has supposed to have been a total dickhead in his team interviews, teams cooling on him.

You watching the draft then mate ? Anyone else gonna show their face for a draft chinwag ?

Incredible that you'd risk the chance of being caught for possession so close to one of the defining points of your career, especially for a player who people were already questioning. After the draft is the time to be snorting all the beak you want and smoking weed for days.

A mental draft class this year

Gregory,Ray pot issues

Dorisl Green-Beckham no end of problems

Marcus Peters thrown of his college team.

All could easily be the best player at there position in tbe draft

Add La'el Collins to that list, police want to question him in relation to the murder of his pregnant ex girlfriend.

Police say he's not currently a suspect but with some high profile cases in the NFL recently he's surely going to plummet down most boards (assuming teams aren't suitably satisfied by thursday).

Just that

What the fuck is going on with years rookies.

You also have AJ Johnson who was looking like a 5th round ILB until he got a bit rapey.

Collins lawyer saying they can show he wasn't near her house but shit timing is going to drop his pick. Somebody is going to get a bargain with some of these players though.

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow.

I expect Crazy Chip to do something totally bonkers to get his college QB. 

I think the Cowboys will remain calm and build up the defensive line and cornerback positions in the first two rounds and then pick up a decent running back in the third (TJ Yeldon, perhaps).

Love the draft.....the NFL does some things better than any other sports league.

Im hoping your boys or Arizona wants to jump the Dolphins for Gurley or Gordon

Not sure about Arizona, but the Cowboys won't reach. Still too many holes on defense, and Jerry won't want to look like he's fixing a mistake losing Demarco.

I think if Arizona doesn't find someone decent in the first two rounds, they'll swing a trade for Adrian Peterson.

I'd like to see the Cowboys get him, of course, but again it just seems like they're copying the Patriots financial model of restraint the last few years.

Well the hour is almost upon is. Who do you think your team will draft ?

Would love to see the Browns somehow come out with a second 1st round pick in 2016 draft.

If we stay put and draft at 12 and 19 I'd be chuffed to see Davonte Parker and Malcolm Brown.

If Scherff is there at 12 then we take him.