You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

But the Conservative party doesn't have such a huge influence, nor would it dare to outwardly call for the death of someone who insulted its beliefs.

It pisses me off when something gets censored because of the religious right wing agenda in this country or another like America. That in itself is an affront to free speech and expression that I hate. But Mary Whitehouse never killed anyone or ordered her followers to do such. I don't agree with any of it, but when it involves murder then surely its worse.

Mate, do you really think you need to go on telly and order people murdered when you can throw up an ad for fighter pilots and then have them raze a country? Or when you can pull all investment out of a city, watch people have no job prospects, hit it with an army recruitment push and send those poor sods off to shoot people? No, it's the bonehead play.

And, for the record, you need to be checking out how the religious right treat abortion doctors, girls who want abortions etc. They don't hide what they want to happen to them.

Good people find good bits of religion and follow that. Cunts find the evil bits. I've said this to The Rev on here before and, even if he disagree's with me, he would be a decent bloke regardless of religion getting him, that's why he ignores all the terrible stuff in the bible and follows the good stuff. The dude with the hook is the direct opposite.

There is no Muslim and Christian...just cunts and non-cunts.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've just proved my point, (as have many others, multiple times in this thread).

You're complaining about something WHICH YOU YOURSELF ARE DOING.

That is (and I guess I have to spell this out more simply this time ....): you're assuming the right to decide what OTHER people can or cannot talk about.

Because that is all (some) Muslims in Germany are doing. Talking. About something which many would not have known about before, and now it has been brought to more widespread attention, seems somewhat insulting (as in going out of your way to insult someone).

So they're talking about it. And complaining about it (which, is just talking).

And some, in positions of authority, are asking for some explanations.

And you (and 99% of this thread), in the name of "protecting free speech" and "anti-zealotry" are jumping over yourselves in your rush to condemn and abuse them.

For ..... talking.

And as part of your arguments, you almost assume that death threats have been bandied about, and bombs have been planted, etc, etc.......

Which must have been prompted by the following incendiary piece of info from the original article:

"The head of Germany's Central Council of Muslims, Aiman Mazyek, said his council would not call for a ban on the anthem, but would like "an explanation of its background".

Oh My God. Call in the terrorist squad. He's ............ asking for an explanation.

Contrast that with all the bullshit in this thread. From people making stupid and ignorant speculation as to WHY some may be offended, to people frothing at the mouth at yet another mention of Muslims (and going off on yet another rant as to how they're at the root of most evils in the world today, yadda yadda yadda).

Thats in between all the cowardly bull like "Muslim aids" and child brides, etc, etc.

Which begs the inescapable question, which I have posed before, and will again. Why are you lot so offended, and so quick to translate that offence into bullshit of the highest order. All in the name of criticising others who ..... are offended.

Irony doesn't cover it. Rank, filthy, stinking hypocrisy does.

Would you fuck off with your bullshit? I'm talking about violence here. They can be as pissed off as they want to be, but if it is followed by violence as it usually is, then they are wrong.

I believe that ALL RELIGIONS (how many fucking times do I have to say it???) have a share in the evils of this world. So don't try the anti-muslim bullshit. Thats a fucking pathetic thing to do and does not help your cause in the slightest.

If you haven't noticed I am talking about previous similar instances where people HAVE BEEN KILLED and bombs HAVE BEEN PLANTED. I'm not, and at no point have I said, that this has happened this time, just that I wouldn't be surprised if it followed the usual pattern.

I never said anything like "muslim aids" or "child brides" so you can fuck that off as well.

I am condemning the people who have ordered others under their guidance to kill people like Salman Rushdie in the name of Islam. Do you have a problem with that? Do you think that was an acceptable thing to do?

I got into this argument because this has started out the same way that the Satanic Verses and Danish Newspaper controversies started, with a muslim group being offended at the mention of Muhammad.

I'm not saying they can't be offended, it is a bit pathetic to take offence at something so pointless and harmless but never mind. I'm saying that previously when the Muslim world has been offended at non-muslims mentioning Muhammad it has resulted in many innocent people being killed. That is what I have the problem with.

My balls itch like buggery today.

I just had a look, to see what the problem might be, and I couldn't help thinking that the pubes on my nut sack remind of the beards that many muslim men sport.

Is this piece of shit thread still running?

Fuckinghell.

The highlight of the whole turd was when JK1980 repped me for the above comment with "racist shithead".

Haha! JK1980 is a big smelly mefftard!

a) Muslimisms isn't a race

b) Neither is my nutsack

c) Neg Rep! YES! Cash back!

d) My pubes aren't a race either.

If someone calls you a big fat ugly cunt, the chances are that it's just what you are. If it offends you, so fucking what? Deal with it.

If someone insults "your beliefs", so fucking what? Deal with it.

If I said that Jesus once fucked a goat, for example, or that Muhammed enjoyed the occasional homosexual gang bang, so fucking what? We all know that they didn't*. So just deal with it.

Even if you're offended, guess who gives a fuck? Just you, that's who. Get over it.

* probably.

Is this piece of shit thread still running?

Fuckinghell.

The highlight of the whole turd was when JK1980 repped me for the above comment with "racist shithead".

Haha! JK1980 is a big smelly mefftard!

a) Muslimisms isn't a race

b) Neither is my nutsack

c) Neg Rep! YES! Cash back!

d) My pubes aren't a race either.

Repped. Quality.

"the widespread opinion/truth that you lot aren't to be trusted, and that you'd go out of your way, at the drop of a hat, to murder/torture/insult Muslims"

I like the "widespread opinion/ truth" bit. A lot.

It reminds me of that poll carried out among British Muslims in which more than half claimed that MI5 (or similar) set up those thick, mental bellends responsible for the London Tube/ bus atrocities.

Zigzacly.

fucking hell!! its a song get over it!!!

the problem is today people/groups are to willing to jump on the "thats racist"bandwagon either for attention/financal gain or because it helps them get somewhere like into a job.Seen it myself when i have interviewed people 1 person said to me once remember im black and i see you have no coloured people you must be racist!! my reply was if i was i wouldnt have given you the interview!!! and sent him packing.As a fact i can tell you now ive been called alot worse by asian people than ive seen them called so it does work both ways just seems that the racit issue only comes up when it suits them:wallbutt:

at the end of the day we are all the fucking same!! we come into the world the same way.We all shit out of the same hole (wouldnt think so with some of the shit you read on here:P) and we all die at some point

Tom R needs to come over to the dark side. Grow a beard. We have cookies. And the occasional bumming.

You know you'll look the sex Tom:

beard~2.jpg

Line up the ladeeeeeeeeeeez.

haha. I'd rep you for that if I hadn't recently negged you for for persistent whinging.

"Muhammad was a prophet who understood nothing about football".

"But of all the lovely colours he chose [schalke's] blue and white," it goes.

Can somebody, Mulim or otherwise please explain how this can cause offence. Is it that Muhammad can not be mentioned?

They are offended that the Prophet Muhammed could be considered a Blooshite.

Tom R needs to come over to the dark side. Grow a beard. We have cookies. And the occasional bumming.

You know you'll look the sex Tom:

beard~2.jpg

Line up the ladeeeeeeeeeeez.

Turn that upside down and you have a white Joleon Lescott.

This is interesting. From the Guardian:

There are no logical reasons for the Muhammad reference in the song, only the suspicion that the composer Hans J König was inspired by another obscure, folkloristic piece that mentioned the prophet's affinity to the colour green. The large Turkish contingent among the Schalke supporters has certainly never taken any offence to these harmless lines before; even the articles in the Turkish press were actually rather benign. The sudden outrage feels very manufactured. The question is: by whom?

At least one website frequented by German Islamic activists has distributed the email template used by most of the protesters but some Schalke fans suspect right-wing extremists have orchestrated the whole affair to stir up resentment.