You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest simon
Ok' date=' when this mishap occurred was the TV plugged in and on stand by ?

Had the TV been on before you lay it flat on its back, if so how long for ?

I don't believe for one second that you had a house to yourself and didn't have any of your mates round for a bit of a bash.[/quote']

I put it on the floor while i moved everything.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest simon
A thread made to mock Simon? think his responce was fair game to be honest Aveez

Up to you, but maybe stop jumping on everything he posts, if you dont like it dont read it. It's a bit obvious you dont like him, why remind everyone every chance you get?.

...and cheer the fuck up for once you moaning get, it's Friday

x

She really does its one of them love games.

old-gregg.jpg

I have now had the opportunity to discuss this with mr aveez..

He says hes not keen but in view of your situation, if your dad is likely to kill you tomorrow and we can get that in writing from him before it occurs, then he will let us 'get it on' but only to 3rd base. Following this he will only break ever bone in both our bodies..so that neither he nor your dad is disappointed later in the afternoon..

Which I think is fair..let me know when you have the paper work.

Guest simon
I have now had the opportunity to discuss this with mr aveez..

He says hes not keen but in view of your situation, if your dad is likely to kill you tomorrow and we can get that in writing from him before it occurs, then he will let us 'get it on' but only to 3rd base. Following this he will only break ever bone in both our bodies..so that neither he nor your dad is disappointed later in the afternoon..

Which I think is fair..let me know when you have the paper work.

NICE!! Will do. I have a dodgy stumpy finger too you would love it ha ha.

A thread made to mock Simon? think his responce was fair game to be honest Aveez

Up to you, but maybe stop jumping on everything he posts, if you dont like it dont read it. It's a bit obvious you dont like him, why remind everyone every chance you get?.

...and cheer the fuck up for once you moaning get, it's Friday

x

My god..I'm not the only one to mock Simons antics..I admitted his response was great.. I never said I dont like him.. not ever..I dont even know him how could I Not like him?? I mock his sillyness and his ridiculous posts when I can see no other option..only a fool wouldnt...

I'm cheered right up..out of work out of mind....xx

PS JK1980 grow apair an critise me and my family in public you cunt.

Guest simon
Was it on stand by when it came into contact with the water ? Had the TV been on before you moved it ?

I moved the TV put it on the floor with the back of it facing the floor then i knocked the mop bucket over before i got chance to put it on its stand again.

I moved the TV put it on the floor with the back of it facing the floor then i knocked the mop bucket over before i got chance to put it on its stand again.
OK for the third time.

Was the TV on stand by (not the TV stand) when it came into contact with the water ?

Had the TV been on before the accident, if so how long for ?

Have you tried the fuse in the plug ?

Guest simon
OK for the third time.

Was the TV on stand by (not the TV stand) when it came into contact with the water ?

Had the TV been on before the accident' date=' if so how long for ?

Have you tried the fuse in the plug ?[/quote']

I don't understand ha ha the back of the TV was facing the floor when the water was spilled and no it wasn't i unplugged it to move it.

I don't understand ha ha the back of the TV was facing the floor when the water was spilled and no it wasn't i unplugged it to move it.
Right that's it. Dougie Do'ins has had a twat of a week in work but I think I know why the TV wont work.

Simon I'm feeling in a good mood so I'm not going to charge you for this repair.

Put a 50p piece in the meter on the back of the telly. ;)

I would rep you if I could. What a come on. Redder would have stood no chance if I'd ever been approached like that. Phwoar.
Water sports with Simon on Youtube...irresistable!

Tempted meself.

P.S I'm glad your Dad's TV is working again. This forum wouldn't be the same if he killed you.:)

Imagine if Simon was in Home Alone? It's be the shortest film ever.

"Yeah, come on, kid, open up. It's Santy Claus... and his elf!"

"Okay."

Then his dog would rip their throats out and he'd put the corpses under a fresh layer of tarmac.

Final scene: Simon typing "Something odd happened today..." into GF Start New Thread box.

Roll Credits.