You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Those knock off shirt sites

hamstrung

And not a manufacturer's badge in sight.

Is that done on purpose to hide the fact they are knock off, or do they actually not have them on at all?

Could be a deal breaker that.

Was browsing and saw this "Because of some reason ,I removed the LOGO"

Not sure what that means though.

Looks like a lot of different firms selling on the same portal there so I guess you take your chances.

Guest davelfc

Aliexpress.com is a site I have used very recently for away shirts and some world cup shirts. Takes a while to arrive but they've all been great quality. Be careful on the sizes though and if you use that site, check the feedback on the individual sellers before parting with your cash.

Often the pictures of the kits will not have warrior or the Liverbird pictured. They photoshop them out, don't worry they all come complete.

Roughly £10 delivered, with name and Prem badges.

• Upvote 1

Guest davelfc

What would you say a rule is on the sizes, Dave? Go bigger or smaller?

It's random, it really is. You'll only get a maximum size of x-large on most of the shirts. Some brands the x-large fits like a large, but that's down to kit design. 

I recently spent £300 on official shirts (even with the ST discount) so being able to grab away shirts at £10 each for the (big) kids was nice. They all last 12 months now and you can see the quality has gone down to match that, I'm talking about official shirts here. 

If numbers and letters start to peel, and this happens on official shirts too if the washing machine robot is playing up. Then a cloth over the shirt and a light press with a hot iron (no steam) usually does the trick. I remember the carlsberg peeling on my shirt years ago. 

Quality of shirts can differ from different suppliers. The best you can do is read each individual sellers feedback and make a judgement. I think it's over £70 for an official shirt with a name, number and badges. You'll get all that for £10 delivered if you look around. 

Do think about the poor millionaire footballer that might not be able to buy that Range rover Vogue full spec if you don't buy the official shirt, can you have that on your conscience?

Can you get these without names and numbers because they are only for kids?

I think they come blank and you can customise for free.

I bought a couple for my lad because he pretty much only wears footy strips. Picked a couple of different sellers with decent feedback so I'll see what they're like when they come.

Can you get these without names and numbers because they are only for kids?

Would like to know the same. Looking to kit out a 5 and a 3 year old.

I think they come blank and you can customise for free.

I bought a couple for my lad because he pretty much only wears footy strips. Picked a couple of different sellers with decent feedback so I'll see what they're like when they come.

When did you order? Might use you as my guinea pig!

For everyone else....

I contacted one seller, muni 1916. They have 902 orders, with 4.8 feedback out of 216 ratings.

Anyways, they've the Argentina gear for $17. I contacted them about the logos and stuff, and they sent me a link directing me to a different site showing the actual gear. Here's the link.

http://v.yupoo.com/photos/arvinyes/370076951/

Look pretty good, so gonna get the Messi one for the eldest and the Mascherano one for the youngest fella (he's a little beefcake!).

They are fantastic.

Philosophical quandary....if it's made by the same people, from the same material, with the same tools in the same factory what's the difference apart from some enterprising chap or chapette gets the profit as opposed a corporation?

Yes there may be blood on hands, but it seems some is more noticeable than others!

• 2 weeks later...

Mine turned up today and they are of varying quality. The home shirt looks decent, however, the shorts turned up with the draw string at the back!

The away is not the best and the quality is much poorer. I've contacted the seller who said they'd replace if I pay the postage which is $20. They only cost me $38 so seems a bit excessive.

Anyone else received theirs yet and can recommend the quality?