You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

A thread about a man named Xabi

dave u

What to do?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. What to do?

• Buy Dave House, Gerrard centre mid, go 442.
    • Buy Augero, Gerrard centre mid, stay 4231.
    • Gerrard in the hole, buy centre mid, stay 4231
    • Don’t care, kill Rafa, burn down RBS

Guest Kenny
Supposition for you.

Lets say you accept that Xabi's agent is telling the truth and we did offer Xabi to Man City before they bought Barry. Maybe City thought hang on a minute why are they trying to flog us Alonso and buy Barry, actually we'd be better off buying Barry.

One would need to check the dates Barry was in Dubai and the dates when Xabi's agent said Rafa tried to sell him to work out if those dates matched up.

However if that scenario happened and we then lost out on Barry as they say things may have changed

Thiis is only one possible explanation of what could have happened however the facts are in my earlier post.

And we still go round in circles with people trying to win an argument that they can never win against entrenched opinions

why is Rafa saying Alonso is not for sale then.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kenny

Xabi's agent says Benitez is flogging him to all clubs around Europe?

I would love to see this quote, is this media bollocks?

137 pages of this shit just repeating what was in the first page, the same points on this thread have been made 100 times and around and around it goes.

Xabi is leaving and your not going to change the opinions of the people who hold the opposite view to you so why dont you all just let it go.

I know the answer to that particular question but it would be very unfair for me to post it.

It would help if those who apparantly know the actual score answered the requests for evidence instead of ignoring the requests. Maybe then it would not be 137+ pages of abuse thrown at each other.

Until hard evidence that Xabi is leaving is produced it will be another 100+ pages.

why is Rafa saying Alonso is not for sale then.

I really dont want to get involved in these silly pedantic arguments on this poxy thread (this is not a dig at you but the thread and people trying to change peoples opinons which wil never happen) but in answer to your quesion why is Xabi saying he sees himself being at LFC next season and his agent sticks the boot into Rafa.

I would have thought its pretty clear for all to see

1.Correct=Fact.

2.Incorrect=Fact. who told you Rafa has put a price on Alonso.

3.Incorrect=Fact. who told you what Alonso's agent said was a fact.

4.Correct=fact.

So if you want to speak factually, your factually 50% wrong...........Fact!!!

FFS being Padantic in the extreme and it would help if you could read what I wrote

2 Rafa has said Javier is not for sale at any price but has said Alonso like every player has his price

4 Suggest you reread my original post as I said what his agent said was I fact I also said it was upto you if you believed him or not.

FFS being Padantic in the extreme and it would help if you could read what I wrote

2 Rafa has said Javier is not for sale at any price but has said Alonso like every player has his price

4 Suggest you reread my original post as I said what his agent said was I fact I also said it was upto you if you believed him or not.

Your original post said his agent said he was shopped around this year. Link?

I still see there is no hard evidence.

I posted 4 facts

My personal point of view is that Rafa doenst want to work with Xabi next season and Xabi certainly doesnt want to work with Rafa next season and now its all about winning the PR battle with the fans

I dont care who is right or who is wrong just want the player sold and the club to move on.

2, show me the quote were Rafa has said Alonso has a price?