You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have you ever deliberately masturbated into/onto a sock?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever deliberately masturbated into/onto a sock?

Funny thread.

I am surprised that there is only 13 yes (35%) but 24 no (65%). I would have thought that it should be much greater than 50% yes

Either a lot of people who should be in the yes camp have not voted or the No's have clicked on the wrong box!

When i was in my teens i had a sock you could have used to hammer nails with it was spunked into that often.

I never washed them though that's pure filth.Have to say i don't believe the percentages on the poll.Think a private poll would have gotten a more accurate response.

Yep, i'm sure i only got he idea from watching American Pie so it was a novelty for a while there after that. Would have to be a sock with thin material though, you'd be there all fucking day with those thick ones otherwise.

Nah, it would be just like shagging your mum.

• 1 year later...

Bollocks to that.

If rather stick my feet in them than my member. Why ruin a good pair of socks?.

Always carry a spare on me when away at the weekends, mind. Love the feel of a new pair of socks, three times a day.

As for making love to them? Nah, I'd rather not.

I'm wearing a sock on my cock right now, just in case I feel like a wank.
I regularly wear a "cocksock". It reduces temperature-induced shrinkage,it's handy for spontaneous wanking and it thrills the ladies at the beach.

Sound penile hygiene really.

My mate wanks into his Wife's socks sometimes and she usually doesn't notice until it's too late.

I tried to shag a bird once with a sock on my knob because i never had any jonnys. She told me that if i never had a jonny i wasnt gettin it. It was late and i was in the middle of some Spanish resort. I grabbed one of my socks slipped it onto my dick and tried to slip it in. I was pissed like and it seemed like a good idea at the time.

She felt it straight away and she looked at me... she was laffin like... until she seen my face and i was deadly serious!

She got pissed off and turned over and went to sleep... i just knocked one out onto her back... ahhhhhhhh... to be 18 again!

Who said romance was dead?
  • Upvote 1

One of the obvious advantages of the designated wank sock is that should an intruder enter your house through the night you have a ready made blunt instrument to hand.

With the added bonus that it cannot be construed as a weapon in court in the same way as say, a baseball bat. Offensive yes. A weapon no.

'A burglar was found beaten to death today with a wank sock'