You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have you ever deliberately masturbated into/onto a sock?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever deliberately masturbated into/onto a sock?

Some girl I'm sort of seeing but don't really know yet (fingers crossed like) stayed over last night and slept in my bed, wake up totally fucked this morning and say to her did you have a good sleep?

She goes yeah but I've dropped me blackberry down the side of the bed and can't reach it, I know what's down the side of my bed so make my excuses and she goes downstairs to talk to me ma, cue me then rushing to move the bed and retrieve her BB from about 13 rigid hard as fuck fila training socks.

Felt a bit guilty like giving her a bell tonight knowing what she was putting near her ear but fuck it hopefully she has to learn to get used to it.

Some girl I'm sort of seeing but don't really know yet (fingers crossed like) stayed over last night and slept in my bed, wake up totally fucked this morning and say to her did you have a good sleep?

She goes yeah but I've dropped me blackberry down the side of the bed and can't reach it, I know what's down the side of my bed so make my excuses and she goes downstairs to talk to me ma, cue me then rushing to move the bed and retrieve her BB from about 13 rigid hard as fuck fila training socks.

Felt a bit guilty like giving her a bell tonight knowing what she was putting near her ear but fuck it hopefully she has to learn to get used to it.

Wanking into FILA socks??? You fucking nasty whore. Have you no dignity?

• Upvote 1

The whole sock thing is stupid, American pie made it seem like that's what everyone does but it's not. Why ruin socks when you can just grab a clump of toilet paper. Are people cuming so hard when wanking that they need a sock to contain it? If so I feel inadequate.

Anyway I use a fleshlight now, it's like a really expensive sock.

• 2 years later...
  • 8 years later...
On 05/05/2009 at 18:30, Stu Monty said:

WHAT THE FUCK?

You don't even bother to get another sock? You take one off your feet and leave yourself with one sock?

This is some seriously brutal shit, right here.

I think this was the first time I explained to someone in the real world that I post on forums and they needed to see this.

On 05/05/2009 at 18:08, She Knows It said:

One of my exes used to do it regularly and, too scared to put them in the wash in case his mum discovered them, would lash them out of the window onto the roof of next door's shed.

One day we were walking along the road when he suddenly stuck his hand into the pocket of his jacket, pulled something out and stuffed it into a hedge we were passing. I asked what it was and he said "It's a smeggy sock. My Mum's started asking why half my socks are on Norma's roof, so I've got to find somewhere else to get rid of them".

Yeah.

Yeah, it doesn't get better than that, folks.

• Upvote 2