You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal V Liverpool

RedKnight

Haha, I could imagine something like :

Keane wins the match for us by scoring the winner in the 85th minute -

Rafa : "I thought I told you to focking take him off at 64 minutes."

Sammy : "He's just won us the fucking match!"

Rafa : "What did I tell you?"

Sammy : "Ok Rafa I'm sorry, but he was looking really good and it payed off, we're 4 points clear at the top and the lad won it for us."

Rafa : "What did I tell you?"

Sammy : "Oh for fucks sake....."

Rafa : "............"

Sammy : "Are you still there or what?"

Rafa : ".............this is not very positive."

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put simply, this is a game we must not lose. A draw may not be enough to keep us top going into the christmas period but, I believe a defeat would be even worse from a pyschological point of view.

I very much hope benitez gets the tactics right today and likewise the players respond as we need them to.

OR

We could realise it's the 18th game of a 38 game season and stop getting so hysterical about every result.

If we win, we haven't won the league and if we don't, we haven't lost it.

Guest davelfc
Do you reckon Rafa will turn down the volume on Sky or listen intentelly to what Andy Gray says and take on board his very clever and interesting analysis?

Naah he will change to fanzone

Do you reckon Rafa will turn down the volume on Sky or listen intentelly to what Andy Gray says and take on board his very clever and interesting analysis?

He'll probably get outvoted by the other patients on the ward and have to watch the Eastenders omnibus or Songs of Praise. Although I bet the flash bastard probably has his own room. Alright for some.

Was i right or was i right? Who will be taking charge today?

Well really you were saying something we knew i said this very early this morning but noone answered.

I'd say Irish radio was more right than you! My money would be on Sammy finally getting to dust off his old headset and Rafa giving him instructions down the phone. Sammy will be chuffed!

It was, i was just surprised it wasnt posted on here before. I forgot about Sammy, i thought Pelligrino or someone like that would of been incharge. This is Sammy's chance to prove he can manage a team.