You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Multiple Sclerosis

aikido

14 minutes ago, skend04 said:

Done. He better finish the 10k or else!

Top man, thank you. I’ll make sure he provides pictures. I told him I take his little sisters down to cheer him on. 

If I’m driving all the way there he better win the whole fucking race. 

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I had an ace appointment with my neurologist last week. Top, top fella. I’m not here to talk about that though. 

Turdseye Jr is running a 10k race in Oxford in May and he’s decided that I’m his charity case. Well, not me, the MS Society, you know what I mean. 

One or two donations from here could give him a little head start…

https://www.justgiving.com/page/callum-turnbull-1709588045309?utm_medium=fundraising&utm_content=page%2Fcallum-turnbull-1709588045309&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=pfp-share

All the usual pleases and thank yous obviously apply. I’ll rep you for a fiver, can’t say fairer than that. 

Just stuck a few quid down but it hasn’t registered yet. Let me know if it doesn’t get processed and all the best to Callum.

• Thanks 1

I'll tell you a funny story about multiple sclerosis.

My beloved Uncle Pete was a great man but he contracted MS in early 40s and as it progressed and got a grip of him, Uncle Peter lost his sight.

Enter Roscoe, his chocolate brown shaggy Labrador, guide dog and new best mate.

Roscoe was a vicious randy bastard. Poor Aunty Christine was terrified of the 4 legged fiend because when uncle Peter was around, Roscoe used to try and savage the fuck out of her.

At uncle Pete's wake, I remember the cunt bucking and spuffing up my eldest cousin Neil's leg, fucking ruining the daft cunt's funeral suit. He's a knob head anyway, but last I heard he'd got a job at some lab in Leeds, testing on animals. Nice one Roscoe, what an inspiration.

Eventually Aunty Chris had to get the nasty cunt put down (Roscoe, not Neil) because he kept savaging the neighbours kids.

Rest in Peace sweet prince.

• Upvote 1

I’ve clearly been spending too much time on Instagram looking at other peoples gardens and missed this, Turdseye.

I’m on the case.

And yes there are some very fine and generous fellas on these boards

• Thanks 1

On 10/03/2024 at 20:08, Champ said:

I’ve clearly been spending too much time on Instagram looking at other peoples gardens and missed this, Turdseye.

I’m on the case.

And yes there are some very fine and generous fellas on these boards

Ladies too. And I don't mean Stig in his secret life as Marsha the secretary at weekends.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Champ said:

How’s he getting on, Turdseye? The training and the fundraising 

He still hasn’t asked his aunties or grandparents yet, so that should bump him up a bit more. 

His training is all on the treadmill at the gym most nights. He reckons it takes him six minutes per kilometre but I’m not having that he can do 10k at that pace.

He can still pile through mountains of food though, which is fucking infuriating to watch while he’s home from uni and I’m on a diet. 

2 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

He still hasn’t asked his aunties or grandparents yet, so that should bump him up a bit more. 

His training is all on the treadmill at the gym most nights. He reckons it takes him six minutes per kilometre but I’m not having that he can do 10k at that pace.

He can still pile through mountains of food though, which is fucking infuriating to watch while he’s home from uni and I’m on a diet. 

A 10k in an hour? (I hope I’ve got that right)

Thats easily doable.

He should get out on the road/pavement. So much more enjoyable 

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Took him an hour and twenty minutes he said. Lazy bastard. 

No wonder by the looks of the bag on that photo, he popped into Greggs on the way around.

• Haha 1