You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don’t know. Rewatched that recently and it’s not as good as I remembered it.

Loved it when I was a kid though.

It's good, it's a lot weirder than Excellent Adventure but you can't fault a bit of that ambition. Death on his own is worth it.

It's good, it's a lot weirder than Excellent Adventure but you can't fault a bit of that ambition. Death on his own is worth it.

Funny enough me and my other half were talking about it at the weekend for some reason. The Easter Bunny scene gave her nightmares for years apparently. Had a chuckle at that thought.

Might have to rewatch it again now. Was a huge favourite of mine at the time, happy to revisit it again.

I loved the Bill & Ted films when I was 10, have seen them more recently & they haven't dated well at all.

To be honest, I refuse to watch anything with Keanu Reeves in it now so will be giving the new one a swerve, hopefully the kids like it although I'm not sure they'll know who Eddie Van Halen (who is de to make a cameo) is. Surely Dave Grohl or someone would be a better bet.

I loved the Bill & Ted films when I was 10, have seen them more recently & they haven't dated well at all.

To be honest, I refuse to watch anything with Keanu Reeves in it now so will be giving the new one a swerve, hopefully the kids like it although I'm not sure they'll know who Eddie Van Halen (who is de to make a cameo) is. Surely Dave Grohl or someone would be a better bet.

We did rewatch Bogus Journey in the end last night and I agree with you, isn't as good as I remembered.

Some funny bits, mind and didn't realise death was played by Heywood from The Shawshank Redemption!

......And the Easter Bunny scene still bizarrely scared my other half.

From the brief plot synopsis given so far on the new film looks like it'll feature their teenage daughters, so I expect them to be heavily involved and Bill and Ted being more 'adult' maybe.

Hesitant but of course I'll be off to see it.

• Upvote 1

Just read a review of Solo from The Guardian - they gave it four stars, so perhaps it's not the irredeemable clusterfuck that we thought...

Reviews seem generally positive, but of the enjoyable but not spectacular bent.

He's as mad as a box of frogs but he's not averse to putting his all into the M:I films. Final trailer.

[YouTube]

[/YouTube]

Looks boss that, generally enjoyed the M:I films mainly down to the fact that he mostly does his own stunts. If he did the motorbike stunt over the bonnet of the car, that had to have hurt a bit.

Looks boss that, generally enjoyed the M:I films mainly down to the fact that he mostly does his own stunts. If he did the motorbike stunt over the bonnet of the car, that had to have hurt a bit.

Pretty sure he broke his foot doing a stunt for this film. The mad scientologist bastard.

I'll give you A Few Good Men, and maybe Collateral as playing against type. But the rest I'm not a fan of. Particularly Magnolia, which I couldn't get past the first fifteen minutes of without turning it off- albeit that was due to the constant soundtrack music which plays across it which was doing my head in. If someone edits a music -free version, I'll happily give it another go.