You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who has said they're happy with 3 league goals a season?

Read this and many other Kuyt thread you'll see, people are going as far as saying he's one of our best players.

If we're looking for players to boot out due to poor performances Kuyt would have been second out of the door for me after Riise.

Fuck off moron, you know shit about me.

Its just that almost all of your & Rashid's posts are so embarrassingly pathetic,immature, anti-rafa, attention seeking and repetitive that I felt sure you were one and the same.

Sorry, simple mistake to make.

:whistle:

Read this and many other Kuyt thread you'll see, people are going as far as saying he's one of our best players.

If we're looking for players to boot out due to poor performances Kuyt would have been second out of the door for me after Riise.

The fact that people might rate him is a different matter altogether. Who has said they're happy with three league goals? Nobody. Even people who like him would prefer he chipped in a few more and gave us about 15 a season from that position.

So either show me who said they are happy or concede you are, again, wrong.

Kuyt is one of our best footballers. He's first team quality and a bad patch at the beginning of last season doesn't erase this fact.

Surely , you don't honestly think that.

Gerrard

Torres

Mascherano

Reina

Hyypia

Carragher

Skrtel

Agger

Alonso

Babel

All much, much better players than Kuyt.

The fact that people might rate him is a different matter altogether. Who has said they're happy with three league goals? Nobody. Even people who like him would prefer he chipped in a few more and gave us about 15 a season from that position.

So either show me who said they are happy or concede you are, again, wrong.

Haven't got time to be rooting through old posts, however quite a few dimwitts where pulling up these man of the match charts to show Kuyt has had a good season.

The fact you and many others don't want him sold suggest your happy with his productivity.

Haven't got time to be rooting through old posts, however quite a few dimwitts where pulling up these man of the match charts to show Kuyt has had a good season.

The fact you and many others don't want him sold suggest your happy with his productivity.

You don't get it do you? It's possible to rate a player, say they've played well, say you don't want them sold and still want them to chip in with a few more goals.

If you haven't got time to prove the points you make then don't make them or you'll look like you enjoy dealing in half-baked ideas.

That was pulled up because Radish asked how many MOM's he had.

Seems you have the same propensity for making shit up as he does.

I'm still waiting for someone to give me the reason why pace is always quated as such a "footballing" attribute but stamina or work-rate isn't.

Pace will get you past opponents, stamina wont, it will like in Kuyts case only help him be there a few seconds too late most of the time.

Pace will get you past opponents, stamina wont, it will like in Kuyts case only help him be there a few seconds too late most of the time.

Erm. Fail.

89th minute - Player with stamina cruises past player without. Try again.

One is no more a "footballing" attribute than the other.

Erm. Fail.

89th minute - Player with stamina cruises past player without. Try again.

One is no more a "footballing" attribute than the other.

No he wont.

The players with pace will still outrun him, but this could go on all day so lets leave it there.

More to the point how am I going to get over the Radish insults from fully grown men on the internet?

Well, you could start by

(a) stop publically masterbating over Quaresma, a player who confessed himself that he would not play the way LFC wanted him to, a player who was fucked off by Barca and a player it seems nobody wants. He is not world class. He plays for an average Porto side and cannot get past Simao into the Portuguese team.

(b) you could include Tevez's cost to Utd's transfer purchases to get a more realistic idea of how much they are spending. I know it will fuck up your anti-rafa agenda, but there yuou go.

© you could stop coming out with over the top, drama queen, generalisations.

(d) stop repeating your obvious dislike of the manager.

No he wont.

The players with pace will still outrun him, but this could go on all day so lets leave it there.

It would only go on all day if you didn't actually understand what stamina is. A tired player's pace drops off and a fit player's pace doesn't. It's not complicated, stamina allows you to keep running, without it you stop running.

Well, you could start by

(a) stop publically masterbating over Quaresma, a player who confessed himself that he would not play the way LFC wanted him to, a player who was fucked off by Barca and a player it seems nobody wants. He is not world class. He plays for an average Porto side and cannot get past Simao into the Portuguese team.

(b) you could include Tevez's cost to Utd's transfer purchases to get a more realistic idea of how much they are spending. I know it will fuck up your anti-rafa agenda, but there yuou go.

© you could stop coming out with over the top, drama queen, generalisations.

(d) stop repeating your obvious dislike of the manager.

Good stuff, dont expect a reply though.

It would only go on all day if you didn't actually understand what stamina is. A tired player's pace drops off and a fit player's pace doesn't. It's not complicated, stamina allows you to keep running, without it you stop running.

A player will tire, but you wont find many fullbacks in the PL with so little stamina that they ever will be outpaced by Kuyt, if Ian Harte gets a new contract with a really desperate PL club he might stand a chance though.