You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Radio 5 live say they have dramatic Rafa news

Dermot

If Moores cares so much why doesnt he send Rogan Taylor a cheque for £50m.

his love of money out weighed his love of liverpool, otherwise he would have told the yanks to sling their hooks for a second time. now he knows he fucked up and trying to save face like the yanks

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some go away for the day, sandwiches, flask of brandy and a fishing rod. Al just sits in the house and uses his computer and I will tell you what he catches more.

Anybody else want to point out that its "Just fishing"?

Al feels like acting like a cunt, we need more people to come and defend him! QUICK!

This week of all weeks, what a cunt.

yanks haven't a scooby doo about hillsborough nor give a fuck and if moores and parry cared either they'd stop commenting on this farce.only adding fuel to fire and making themselves look like the snakes they are.

this week is to mourn lost comrades and show some respect to family and friends

his love of money out weighed his love of liverpool, otherwise he would have told the yanks to sling their hooks for a second time. now he knows he fucked up and trying to save face like the yanks

two points

a) 'why didn't moores do what the yanks did and get a big loan for torres, babel, masherano etc'

he couldn't, he doesn't have the assests to secure a loan of that size

b) 'why did moores sell to the yanks when dic pulled out'

he HAD to the fans would have slaughtered him as it was a big summer and he patently didn't have the cash or assests to make us competitive in the coming transfer market

for me I only really hold moores accountable for one thing and one thing only, doing no research on hicks, taking the word of a mate.

if you do research on gillett past ventures shows he supports his teams with money, cares about the teams he owns (more than just money to him) and keeps his mouth by and large SHUT.

hicks on the other hand makes disasterous reading, he bought the corinthens(sp) straddle them with dept failed to build them the stadium he promised and got out making a tidy profit with them up shit creek.

you can find the above by typing in 'thomas o hicks' into google search never minding fucking proper due dilliegence.

so is being a trusting person a crime?

two points

a) 'why didn't moores do what the yanks did and get a big loan for torres, babel, masherano etc'

he couldn't, he doesn't have the assests to secure a loan of that size

b) 'why did moores sell to the yanks when dic pulled out'

he HAD to the fans would have slaughtered him as it was a big summer and he patently didn't have the cash or assests to make us competitive in the coming transfer market

for me I only really hold moores accountable for one thing and one thing only, doing no research on hicks, taking the word of a mate.

if you do research on gillett past ventures shows he supports his teams with money, cares about the teams he owns (more than just money to him) and keeps his mouth by and large SHUT.

hicks on the other hand makes disasterous reading, he bought the corinthens(sp) straddle them with dept failed to build them the stadium he promised and got out making a tidy profit with them up shit creek.

you can find the above by typing in 'thomas o hicks' into google search never minding fucking proper due dilliegence.

so is being a trusting person a crime?

A) he could of gotten a loan quite easily against the future earnings of the club once the new ground was built.

He did'nt because he's an incompetent twat as it his best mate and CEO.

We are the biggest supported club in the world not to cash in on its popularity. We should be top three at the very very least but we arent and we are behind teams like Spurs FFS.

From the Post,

Rafa Benitez demands talks amid fresh doubts over his Liverpool futureApr 14 2008

by Ian Doyle, Liverpool Daily Post

THE long-term Anfield future of Rafael Benitez has been plunged into fresh doubt, after the Spaniard last night expressed fears his job is being undermined.

The Liverpool manager has demanded urgent talks with the club’s board after claims from co-owner Tom Hicks that chief executive Rick Parry was involved in the controver-sial meeting with Jurgen Klinsmann.

Privately, Benitez is running out of patience with the discord behind the scenes, and will consider offers from else-where if the struggle for power in the boardroom continues much longer.

The latest twist centres on the November meeting of Liverpool co-owners Hicks and George Gillett with form-er Germany manager Klins-mann to discuss a proposal to become the new Anfield manager.

Benitez was made aware of the discussions within days, with Hicks admitting in January to the approach while backing the Spaniard.

But Hicks has now claimed chief executive Parry was also present at the clandestine summit in California.

Benitez said: “I was sur-prised with the people that were in the meeting. I need to talk with the board and clarify the situation. I want to do that as soon as possible.”

The latest revelation threat-ens to add further strain to the relationship between man-ager and chief executive, and follows Hicks’s letter to Parry last week demanding he quit.

A) he could of gotten a loan quite easily against the future earnings of the club once the new ground was built.

He did'nt because he's an incompetent twat as it his best mate and CEO.

We are the biggest supported club in the world not to cash in on its popularity. We should be top three at the very very least but we arent and we are behind teams like Spurs FFS.

he couldn't I'm pretty sure moores would have explored that avenue, the yanks secured the first loan on themselves and they are much richer and then on the club something moores would have done, why I think about it now I kind of wish moores HAD secured a huge loan on the club because at least we'd be in the position we are now but with an owner who understands 'the liverpool way'

DIC only pulled out of the bid to buy us because they had agreed a fee with Moores and were travelling over to hold the press conference to announce the sale.

Moores invited Gillett back to the table once Hicks was involved.

Although he is legally bound to put Gilletts bid to the board the fact is it shouldnt have got that far because DIC had it already sewn up but Moores and Parry did a dissappearing act and wouldnt contact DIC because they are fucking useless.

No-one else is to blame for the mess we are in the moment other then Moores and Parry. Moores took the word of the americans but the deal with DIC should have been completed before then.

When dealing in a multi million business you dont take someones word. You do a full financial breakdown of the person you are involved with.

Moores and Parry thought they personally would be better off under the American but its backfired on them and now they are trying to bullshit there way out of it.

DIC only pulled out of the bid to buy us because they had agreed a fee with Moores and were travelling over to hold the press conference to announce the sale.

Moores invited Gillett back to the table once Hicks was involved.

Although he is legally bound to put Gilletts bid to the board the fact is it shouldnt have got that far because DIC had it already sewn up but Moores and Parry did a dissappearing act and wouldnt contact DIC because they are fucking useless.

No-one else is to blame for the mess we are in the moment other then Moores and Parry. Moores took the word of the americans but the deal with DIC should have been completed before then.

When dealing in a multi million business you dont take someones word. You do a full financial breakdown of the person you are involved with.

Moores and Parry thought they personally would be better off under the American but its backfired on them and now they are trying to bullshit there way out of it.

Spot on Coop. How Moores and Parry still have the brass neck to turn up to the match is beyond me.

How Rafa doesnt kick the tit off the bus on the motorway ill never know.

It sums up Moores reign when David James said last week, he used to smoke on the bus to away games and that it was allowed because the chairman did the same. Shambles from top to bottom.

How they came up with Rafa's name is beyond me as both are clueless.

We should turn on them big style as well as the Yanks, you'd see some movement then.

Spot on Coop. How Moores and Parry still have the brass neck to turn up to the match is beyond me.

How Rafa doesnt kick the tit off the bus on the motorway ill never know.

It sums up Moores reign when David James said last week, he used to smoke on the bus to away games and that it was allowed because the chairman did the same. Shambles from top to bottom.

How they came up with Rafa's name is beyond me as both are clueless.

We should turn on them big style as well as the Yanks, you'd see some movement then.

Next home game should Hicks out, Gillett out, Parry out, Moores out and Ayre out. Or sack the incompetent board.

Next season either the manager will be here or we will have a new CEO working with Hicks and Benitez.

Basically we're fucked whatever the outcome and it's all down to Rick Parry and David Moores.

I bet Parry has been lying to Rafa's face for the last 5 months about that meeting with Klinsman. What a fucking clueless cunt that man is. Did you not think someone was going to use that against you Dicky? You fucking clown.

Next home game should Hicks out, Gillett out, Parry out, Moores out and Ayre out. Or sack the incompetent board.

This is one of the reasons why i want DIC to take over the club.

They know how to run a multi milion pound business. They have the resources to be able to match the ambitions we have and also importantly for me they will be a complete clear out of all the shite that is currently sponging off the club.

Hicks, Gillett, Moores, Parry and Ayre will all be fucked off and can rot in fucking hell for all i care.

DIC may well turn out to be equally as bad but there is nothing to suggest that they will be in the papers every day and i will at least give them my full support until its unjustified.

This is one of the reasons why i want DIC to take over the club.

They know how to run a multi milion pound business. They have the resources to be able to match the ambitions we have and also importantly for me they will be a complete clear out of all the shite that is currently sponging off the club.

Hicks, Gillett, Moores, Parry and Ayre will all be fucked off and can rot in fucking hell for all i care.

DIC may well turn out to be equally as bad but there is nothing to suggest that they will be in the papers every day and i will at least give them my full support until its unjustified.

Agreed we need a clean sweep but I think it'll be Hicks in full control, Ayre as CEO, and Rafa as boss with a new contract.

Hicks will also throw money at Rafa in an attempt to buy off the already apathetic majority all the while lumbering more debt on to the club.

Personally i think Rafas little outburst was because he doesnt want to get involved in all the squabbling but he has been dragged into it and if Parry thinks he will get Rafas support then he has another thing coming.

Parry looks after only one person, himself. Is it a strange coincidence that had DIC taken over then Parry would have been out of a job as Ansari would be the CEO.

Moores will not have taken much persuading to talk to Gillett either as he stood to make millions more by selling to the yanks.

It would not surprise me in the slightest if when DIC had come to an agreement with Moores that Parry then contacted Gillett to tell him the price he had to match. Gillett then tells Parry to stall the bid as he was in the process of bring Hicks in to invest and this would allow Gillett and Hicks to buy the club, Parry to keep his job and good old Davey gets a few more million. Happy fucking days.

The reality of it is is that the whole situation has blown back on Moores and Parry as Hicks and Gillett have shown their true colours as soon as they stepped through the door.

Moores and Parry will get fuck all sympathy from me as they sit there with their extra millions or their flash new Ferrari paid for by shafting Liverpool right up the fucking arse.

One of the annoying things for me out of all this is we keep hearing how Moores and Parry are 'big' Liverpool fans. Fucking bollocks they are 'big' fans of only one thing and that is money.

We are all Liverpool fans on here (except Will whose a blue but we can put up with him) and would any of us have shafted the club we love like these two have. I know i wouldnt yet these two muppets seemed to do so quite easily and are now playing the 'super fan' card.

At the moment i am grateful for Rafa Benitez because this bloke is under pressure from all quarters. People say he is purely looking out for himself but if that was the case he would have left Liverpool months ago as he would walk into another top job.

Its a fucking miracle that we are in the Champions League semi final with everything that is going off and i just wonder what we could have achieved this season if everything was been run as it should be.

They say when you walk through a storm hold your head up high and at the moment it doesnt seem like a storm but more like a fucking tsunami but the only thing that is keeping me going is the thought of the golden sky at the end and hopefully that will be here soon because this whole fiasco is a complete joke.

Hicks isn't a lunatic. He's a Texan. And Texans think they can do whatever they fucking like.

I cannot believe that he would indulge in shit stirring in a week that marks the most important anniversary in the history of our club. To conduct a further interview with SSN (of all the fuckers out there trying to put the boot into us FFS) on Wednesday is inexcusable. The man is the biggest rattlesnake in the state of Texas, and nobody should be in any doubt that he is the No1 enemy we face.

Parry should be dealt with, but there is a time and a place, and now isn't it.

And this time last year, that's exactly what people were saying about Hicks and Gillett.

We were but as football supporters you can only trust those in charge and hope for the best.

Parry gets 500k a year its his job to make sure the people buying were'nt loons. a simple google search would of thrown up enough.

Hicks isn't a lunatic. He's a Texan. And Texans think they can do whatever they fucking like.

I cannot believe that he would indulge in shit stirring in a week that marks the most important anniversary in the history of our club. To conduct a further interview with SSN (of all the fuckers out there trying to put the boot into us FFS) on Wednesday is inexcusable. The man is the biggest rattlesnake in the state of Texas, and nobody should be in any doubt that he is the No1 enemy we face.

Parry should be dealt with, but there is a time and a place, and now isn't it.

Before the anger was directed at both Hicks and Gillett, but really more was directed at Hicks. In hindsight it could be argued that it was wrong just to target Hicks more because wankers like Parry and Moores lives were left alone.

I really believe now enough is enough and we should target the whole board and let them know once and for all they we are fucking gunning for them.

Parry has the audacity say he was offended and his family saw the shit on SSN whoopee fucking doo dah. The whole board need to fuck off.

Before the anger was directed at both Hicks and Gillett, but really more was directed at Hicks. In hindsight it could be argued that it was wrong just to target Hicks more because wankers like Parry and Moores lives were left alone.

I really believe now enough is enough and we should target the whole board and let them know once and for all they we are fucking gunning for them.

Parry has the audacity say he was offended and his family saw the shit on SSN whoopee fucking doo dah. The whole board need to fuck off.

Agreed. They all need to go now. All as bad as one another. Being a Liverpool supporter doesn't exclude you from being a fuckwit. It doesn't mean that you have the interests of others at heart, it just means you enjoy watching Liverpool play football. I judge Al-Ansari the same way.

Bizarre way of looking at it.

Surely they should prove they deserve OUR support, why does it seem like we're trying to win them instead of the other way around?

What do you want them to do, print a manifesto like Hicks did over the weekend? Bit of a wanker thing to do when you don't own something and are not encouraged to bid by one of the owners isn't it?