You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I got FIFA

philyhamann

Michael LFC

You're going to get sausaged by the biggest global brand on FIFA; me.

ive just turned off & made myself a rarther large coranation chicken french stick. Phil only fancied losing the one game so i will put you in the buddies list after the game tomorrow & tear you a new asshole also!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive just turned off & made myself a rarther large coranation chicken french stick. Phil only fancied losing the one game so i will put you in the buddies list after the game tomorrow & tear you a new asshole also!

You will never beat me on FIFA. If you do, Phily will have to suck your dick. I am that confident.

Malarkey only won because I was drinking coke when his keeper passed the ball to me for an open goal.

ive personally always found coke to be a irritating pain the the nose myself over the years. lately ive found pepsi to be far more consumer friendly.

But you know that you must take your chances, no. We were workin really hard playing between the lines, and the second goal was crucial.

Its all about the small details ghost mate.

PS: its woo :thumbup:, remember that name is its the one you will want to avoid.

But you know that you must take your chances, no. We were workin really hard playing between the lines, and the second goal was crucial.

Its all about the small details ghost mate.

PS: its woo :thumbup:, remember that name is its the one you will want to avoid.

I thought it might be. I'll have you after classes are out today, around 10pm your time?

It's on. The teams will have to be more even, like :D

Really? you sure, Im happy for you to go valencia and me to go a far less superior team such as the 3 star real madrid again.

I honestly didnt realise how shit I am at FIFA until Malarkey twatted me 6-2, albeit i gave up after i missed my pen.

Really? you sure, Im happy for you to go valencia and me to go a far less superior team such as the 3 star real madrid again.

I honestly didnt realise how shit I am at FIFA until Malarkey twatted me 6-2, albeit i gave up after i missed my pen.

It's swings and roundabouts, I think. I've beaten Mick at least once in the couple of times we played, but I was absolute shit against you. You'll get yours later.

I've tried sending Malarkey a friend request. He's far to scared of losing his imaginary TLW fifa crown and wont except it.

Wuss!

It's swings and roundabouts, I think. I've beaten Mick at least once in the couple of times we played, but I was absolute shit against you. You'll get yours later.

Yeah you have beaten me, Ghostie. But how many times have you beaten me in open play? :whistle:

I'll be on 'til late tonight. Jimbo is going to get a royal pummeling.

Yeah you have beaten me, Ghostie. But how many times have you beaten me in open play? :whistle:

I'll be on 'til late tonight. Jimbo is going to get a royal pummeling.

I'm on my way you to show you what you have been lacking all your life. Greatness!