You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

We slag the blueshite off for the same thing

Juan Galonso

We always accuse the shite of taking one up the arse from the mancs and losing to them all the time to piss us off but Everton actually last beat them in the league AFTER we last did which is a very sorry statistic. We haven't beaten them in the league since April 04 in what was really a meaningless end of season game.

The mancs are guaranteed an easy six points a season v us as they are v Everton. So before we next accuse the shite of taking it up the hoop from them our record is even worse. At least Everton actually SCORE against them occasionally.

Cant argue with that.

Before we know where we are its gonna be 10 years without a win against them. Its the not scoring against them in the whole of rafa's reign which is most unnerving. The thing is they seem to win us without being particularly special. Slur Alex knows how to play rafa....end of.

Cant argue with that.

Before we know where we are its gonna be 10 years without a win against them. Its the not scoring against them in the whole of rafa's reign which is most unnerving. The thing is they seem to win us without being particularly special. Slur Alex knows how to play rafa....end of.

An oggy by O'Shea in the first league game v them Rafa was in charge in 04. SEVEN fucking league games without a goal against them. SCANDALOUS stat that for our 'closest rivals'. Are we theirs now though. Historically yes and fans wise but what other reasons? It is soul destroying.

Nothing said in the first post was wrong. Which part of it do you disagree with?

There was something wrong in the first post but I screwed up my response to it. The win in 2004 at Old Trafford was a vital game to get in the CL the next season, not a meaningless game. At that time we were in serious danger of conceding fourth spot to Newcastle and those three points turned the tide.

There was something wrong in the first post but I screwed up my response to it. The win in 2004 at Old Trafford was a vital game to get in the CL the next season, not a meaningless game. At that time we were in serious danger of conceding fourth spot to Newcastle and those three points turned the tide.

When I said meaningless I meant to the Mancs, they were well off the pace in the title race at the time and it showed the lack of interest in the game that it was a Saturday 3pm kick off. How many times has THAT happened over the past 15 years.

When I said meaningless I meant to the Mancs, they were well off the pace in the title race at the time and it showed the lack of interest in the game that it was a Saturday 3pm kick off. How many times has THAT happened over the past 15 years.

Thanks for the explanation. I watched that game on a beach in Goa surrounded by Mancs by the way. Certainly wasn't meaningless for their supporters ;)

Its really annoying, whenever we play against the other top teams we're too polite, we threaten to score too much before doing so. We need to be fucking ruthless, we need to want to fucking kill the other team with every attack, especailly the mancs. But we're not like that, and unfortunately we wont become champions untill we become more like that.

We always accuse the shite of taking one up the arse from the mancs and losing to them all the time to piss us off but Everton actually last beat them in the league AFTER we last did which is a very sorry statistic. We haven't beaten them in the league since April 04 in what was really a meaningless end of season game.

The mancs are guaranteed an easy six points a season v us as they are v Everton. So before we next accuse the shite of taking it up the hoop from them our record is even worse. At least Everton actually SCORE against them occasionally.

It is really sickening to lose to these bastards, but even more so when they don't really have to try to hard to beat us. What happened to your prediction on Sky Sports News of Torres 1-0 hey John?

It is really sickening to lose to these bastards, but even more so when they don't really have to try to hard to beat us. What happened to your prediction on Sky Sports News of Torres 1-0 hey John?

HAHAHAHAHAHA WAS THAT ON!!!! Gutted I missed that. I didn't think they would show it because I didn't lick manc arse as the interviewer said something like 'How will you stop Utd playing'? I said something like concentrate on us and our strengths didn't I? He wanted me to say oh we will defend for our lives and try and nick a spawny 1-0 win. The ugly one I was with was Ian my mate. I am the good looking one.

HAHAHAHAHAHA WAS THAT ON!!!! Gutted I missed that. I didn't think they would show it because I didn't lick manc arse as the interviewer said something like 'How will you stop Utd playing'? I said something like concentrate on us and our strengths didn't I? He wanted me to say oh we will defend for our lives and try and nick a spawny 1-0 win. The ugly one I was with was Ian my mate. I am the good looking one.

They only showed you predicting the scoreline mate, nothing else. I rang our Brian as soon as I seen it to try and get in touch with you to tell you that you was on!

They only showed you predicting the scoreline mate, nothing else. I rang our Brian as soon as I seen it to try and get in touch with you to tell you that you was on!

Oh are you Brians cousin Thomas, alright mate. Fucking Sky had to make a show of me didn't they. 1-0 Torres, I didn't REALLY say that. Did I?

Oh are you Brians cousin Thomas, alright mate. Fucking Sky had to make a show of me didn't they. 1-0 Torres, I didn't REALLY say that. Did I?

Ye mate, I am the better looking part of the family, as you seen when I met you at Georgeson's! ha ;).

Gutted about today mate, but at least I didn't make a show of myself on sky hey... Only messing John. Lets just hope for better things next week hey!

Brian is home next week mate so we'll have to meet up for a drink before and after the game

No arguments from me Johno... the thing is we have been very unlucky against them over the years under Rafa, I can think of TWO games at Anfield where they would have been lucky to even get a draw but got the win. They seem to have the killer instinct where we don't and I know we harp on and on about it but until we get some deadly players who can "kill" teams with moments of majic then we will continue to struggle against the big teams. This summer is Rafa's chance to address that...