You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

GTA

Thants

Although on a sad note, on mentioning it verged on scall-heavy on release night at Huyton Asda, I checked teletext and someone had it done to them outside a Blockbusters in Lancashire.

18 year old, battered and his copy taken by two fellas, poor lad had jaw broke as well.

Cunts.

In preston. And people say i am mad for moving to Liverpool

Preston is a nasty place these days

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was playing it yesterday and was running people over near the fun fair.

I stepped out of my car and someone barged into me being chased by a copper.

I found this quite amusing, so I proceded to be a good citizen and chase the felon. But, rather than be caught by me and give himself up, he jumped off the edge of the cliff into the sea, screaming all the way down and he died.

Admittedly, I would've beaten the shit out of him and blown both of his knee caps of, but he denied me that satisfaction by taking his own life. Cunt.

Best game ever. Getting better as I go through, the backstreets are just wondrous - the trash and pallets, bins, boxes etc just amazing.

I was repeatedly sledged by a tramp last night for walking past him; he called me a "motherfucken grey alien".

Outstanding.

Im on the second island now. Not the little snidey thing you go to when (i wont spoil it but) it all goes tits up on the first island, I mean the second island, the big fucker. The layout and building detail is absolutely sensational, especially when driving through what I think is supposed to be times sqaure.

I know now, this weekend will be a 48 hour GTA fest.

Im on the second island now. Not the little snidey thing you go to when (i wont spoil it but) it all goes tits up on the first island, I mean the second island, the big fucker. The layout and building detail is absolutely sensational, especially when driving through what I think is supposed to be times sqaure.

I know now, this weekend will be a 48 hour GTA fest.

Algonquin? The middle one? Or Bohan?

How many hours has it taken you, or missions, to get to the second island?

Not that long, I think Ive played about 8 hours mission wise. I dont want to reveal too much to you really mate as it will spoil it, but Ive only done one mission on the second island.

Ive not had one mission so far (touch wood) that has taken me more than two tries to do it. Relatively suprised so far.

Well this is quite sad but my girlfriend is going away on a hen do for the weekend and I have nothing planned except for the odd visit to the pub and playing this game to death! I'll even get the hang of the driving by Tuesday I reckon!!

Its not sad mate, this game was made to have that impact on your life. IMO if you dont get the urge to play GTA when it first comes out, then their is something wrong in your head. How can anyone fail to be excited by this game.

SOLD OUT! in Zavvi, HMV, Woolies and Game.

Going to go the Asda tonight and try after ive played footie.

Mate have a try in Argos, CEX, WH Smiths, Gamestation, all the super markets.

somewhere should have a copy.

Just out of curiousity, do you want it on XBOX or PS3?

here lads, can you play a co-op mode, as in do missions with yout mates?

regards the multiplayer, i played a free for all the other day, fucking hilarious, some lad came across in a helicopter and blew the fuck out of a load of us, we then asked him where he got it, this is where it just gets fucked up, the little fella was from Dublin as well, he was only about 12, he then got into a car, came across to the first island in a range rover, picked me, me mate Fran, and another fella up, and gave us a lift over to get a helicopter, thats just fucking weird, and hilarious

but yeah, whats the crack with co-op?