You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tennis

Remmie

Murray matches him in these scenarios always seem to go the same way - put all his energies into the first couple of sets but that leaves him shattered for the rest of the match, where Djokovic powers through with his Drago powers.

I've always thought Murray was hinting about Djokovic when he said he suspected some of his opponents might be taking drugs given their energy levels in long matches.

I've always thought Murray was hinting about Djokovic when he said he suspected some of his opponents might be taking drugs given their energy levels in long matches.

I wouldn't be surprised, it's why I've always likened to him to Ivan Drago.

I'd prefer Murray just thought "fuck it, I'm going to be facing Djokovic in the final so it's all over" and shut down BEFORE the final of future Grand Slams. It really harms the tournaments and ensures that there's next to no chance of anyone but the latter winning the trophy.

Wawrinka could conceivably have pulled off an upset against a very obviously below-best Djokovic; Murray is just irrevocably spooked by him to the point that it seems like a phobia.

It's a shame because he really seemed to be making progress in that department three / four years ago. He's easily talented enough in every other area.

I wouldn't be surprised, it's why I've always likened to him to Ivan Drago.

It has to be said he has simply been outplayed today though. I think Murray is intimidated by Djokovic and is beaten before he walks on court. I thought the win in Rome the other week might give him back some belief, but the evidence of this match wouldn't suggest so. It wouldn't surprise me at all to see the same result at both Wimbledon and the US Open.

Novak is going to break the record for number of slams. Don't see any up and coming player that can challenge him and the likes of Murray, Federer and Nadal can't get near him anymore. Novak is going to continue to win at least 2 slams a year for the next 3 or 4 years, and the fucker never gets injured either so he'll be unstoppable.

Federer, Djokovic, Sampras, Edberg I just can't stand the cunts. No matter how good they are. I always support the fella that ends up getting beat. The Jimmy White effect I guess to compare to another "sport". Boris Becker was my fave when I was a kid

You must really enjoy supporting us nowadays.

Novak is going to break the record for number of slams. Don't see any up and coming player that can challenge him and the likes of Murray, Federer and Nadal can't get near him anymore. Novak is going to continue to win at least 2 slams a year for the next 3 or 4 years, and the fucker never gets injured either so he'll be unstoppable.

I think so as well . Nadal is too broken now and Fed is too old . Not a lot of strength in the division besides at the moment unless Murray can improve