You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NPs match ratings

Nunavut Patrick

Since Paco seems to have gone missing, from the armchair in the igloo, on the 65th parallel in the dark, the match ratings:

Reina 7.4 - Came off his line and punched well, distribution was excellent and at 3-1 pulled off a stunner of a save. No chance on the goal by Agabagagulayimahor. A good confidence builder for him.

Finnan 6.8- Got down the right well, made some inroads and was solid if not spectacular. The cockney Irishman is not a rhyme, he's always fine.

Carragher 6 integral in the buildup for a goal but could be faulted somewhat for perhaps letting Abubbabagayor in, perhaps maybe. Did well with the captaincy for the last 10 mins.

Hyypia- 7 Finnished? I think finnsteady. Absolut good performance.

Riise 6- still not the defensive stalwart, and his layered ginger haircut is a disgrace. His left foot let him down today.

Garcia 8.5 - you know the drill.

Sissoko 6.3 - Shaking off the hunger of Ramadan, his passing was starved of accuracy. But as always he bosses the midfield with crunching tackles and workrate.

Alonso- 7 Almost had a beauty of a goal but did poorly in the ensuing scrum- he's got to get the ball out there for flyhalf Pennant to get a try. Passing radar was good today and Julianne Moore should be getting Diggled tonight.

Gerrard- 6.8 Worked very hard and his showed no signs of being in a rut playing on the left, the right and everywhere. Solid captains performance.

Kuyt 8 - what a finish. Made the aurl fella proud. Have recommended a Scouse perm for him, though. HE could be a blond Souness (hair wise).

Crouch 7.8- Better on the floor than the air. A lovely touch that left Sorensen no chance, the ball went to the only place it could. Back of the net. 8 goals and is turning out to be one of Rafa's best signings.

Fowler 6- missed a chance that perhaps the younger Fowler would have buried, considering he's potted more than against Villa than any other team.

Zenden 9- Once again the Dutchman showed outstanding support for his manager by shunning the Alice band, worn by the likes of Baros. Zenden has twice the hair and triple the flair of Milan. I was worried that the rain on Wednesday may have had an adverse effect on Bololocks, but as sure as Maria is a fit Corrie hairdresser, Bolo delivered.

Pennant 5- do we really need to see your underkecks on telly just before you come on? Nice tighty-whities jackass. A faux paux that will soon not be forgotten.

i thought gerrard was more 6.75 than 6.8 myself like

Don't be fucking ridiculous. Gerrard was a 6.932 today. To even suggest that he was a "6.75" is to display the paucity of your football intellect like the grisly innards of a hanged man.

Pennant 5- do we really need to see your underkecks on telly just before you come on? Nice tighty-whities jackass. A faux paux that will soon not be forgotten.

:D

When I saw that, after cringing, I thought to myself "I expect the lads on TLW are going to have something to say about that..."

You didn't let me down.

Sorry Paco lad but you are well and truly binned.

I like the way Nunavunt Patrick, if that is his real name, combines comedy with accurate assessment. I can't better that this week as I only watched the last half hour. apart from maybe the zenden rating, with or without an alice band he did little but tighten up our midfield. I'd generously give him 6.

And a 9 for NP's ratings, funniest thing I've read for a while.

I like the way Nunavunt Patrick, if that is his real name, combines comedy with accurate assessment. I can't better that this week as I only watched the last half hour. apart from maybe the zenden rating, with or without an alice band he did little but tighten up our midfield. I'd generously give him 6.

And a 9 for NP's ratings, funniest thing I've read for a while.

Its a hair thing. ;)

Since Paco seems to have gone missing, from the armchair in the igloo, on the 65th parallel in the dark, the match ratings:

Reina 7.4 - Came off his line and punched well, distribution was excellent and at 3-1 pulled off a stunner of a save. No chance on the goal by Agabagagulayimahor. A good confidence builder for him.

Finnan 6.8- Got down the right well, made some inroads and was solid if not spectacular. The cockney Irishman is not a rhyme, he's always fine.

Carragher 6 integral in the buildup for a goal but could be faulted somewhat for perhaps letting Abubbabagayor in, perhaps maybe. Did well with the captaincy for the last 10 mins.

Riise 6- still not the defensive stalwart, and his layered ginger haircut is a disgrace. His left foot let him down today.

Sissoko 6.3 - Shaking off the hunger of Ramadan, his passing was starved of accuracy. But as always he bosses the midfield with crunching tackles and workrate.

Alonso- 7 Almost had a beauty of a goal but did poorly in the ensuing scrum- he's got to get the ball out there for flyhalf Pennant to get a try. Passing radar was good today and Julianne Moore should be getting Diggled tonight.

Gerrard- 6.8 Worked very hard and his showed no signs of being in a rut playing on the left, the right and everywhere. Solid captains performance.

Kuyt 8 - what a finish. Made the aurl fella proud. Have recommended a Scouse perm for him, though. HE could be a blond Souness (hair wise).

Crouch 7.8- Better on the floor than the air. A lovely touch that left Sorensen no chance, the ball went to the only place it could. Back of the net. 8 goals and is turning out to be one of Rafa's best signings.

Fowler 6- missed a chance that perhaps the younger Fowler would have buried, considering he's potted more than against Villa than any other team.

Zenden 9- Once again the Dutchman showed outstanding support for his manager by shunning the Alice band, worn by the likes of Baros. Zenden has twice the hair and triple the flair of Milan. I was worried that the rain on Wednesday may have had an adverse effect on Bololocks, but as sure as Maria is a fit Corrie hairdresser, Bolo delivered.

Should've gone to Specsavers! :D

joke killers

No worries, I'll be sure to use a varied selection of smileys to signpost all obvious attempts at humour from now on.*

*I won't use a varied selection of smileys to signpost all obvious humour from now on.

Now that is some funny stuff right there. do more, quality read !!