You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What is the stupidest thing you've eaten..

Stouffer

..whilst drunk.

Came home leathered one night a proceeded to eat a scotch pie from the fridge. The fucker was still frozen having only recently come out of the freezer. Hangovers re-inforced by food poisoning are not fun kids.

On a similar note my old man used to come home from the boozer and put frozen chips in the chip-pan for about 2 minutes before consuming.

My mates sick out of my pocket. Gave ourselves a bit of a reputation with our performances in the first couple of weeks in the first year.
That's pretty grim. Reminds me of a trick that Barry Humphreys (the guy who plays Edna Everage) used to do. He'd buy some HeinzPotato Salad, carefully empty it onto the pavement, get someone to pretend they'd vomitted it up in a crowded area and then, dressed as a trap, he'd run over, whip a spoon out of his pocket and commence eating!

A can of chicken noodle soup that was a couple of years out of date.

I was fuckin' starving, skint, and all I had in was this tin of soup that was in the cupboard when I moved into that flat about 12 months previous.

End result, simultaneous shitting and puking for about 3 days.

Groovy....

An entire bowl of chilli-lime pickle in a curry house in Sheffield at about 2am one night after a big session. It was bad enough going in, but it was fucking agony when it came out again. Guiness/chilli arse is not something I'd recommend.

Guest molbyscorchio

One of my mates (evertonian) ate a whole block of butter one night after a frankly stupid intake of alcohol. I can't even tell you the rest of this without wanting to throw up on the keyboard...