You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still can't find it

Were you logged in when the match was played?

If so there will not have been a "new match" since you last logged in, and as such it won't show in the front page; you can still access the match and watch it by clicking Cup > Fixtures and the TV icon; although if you don't want to know the score there is no option to look away.

If you weren't logged in then all the above is irrelevant, but it is best not to log in until 11:05ish.

Were you logged in when the match was played?

If so there will not have been a "new match" since you last logged in, and as such it won't show in the front page; you can still access the match and watch it by clicking Cup > Fixtures and the TV icon; although if you don't want to know the score there is no option to look away.

If you weren't logged in then all the above is irrelevant, but it is best not to log in until 11:05ish.

Found it now, cheers Mongy. Won 1-0. Get in!

Guest PaddyBerger15

I fuckin' love this game. How, when your 7 bar keeper turns in a 9 bar performance and is man of the match, can he then drop 6 bars of form?

Guest PaddyBerger15

Was he a 6 bar keeper before the game?

No.

Fucking fuck. My defence was ace again today, kept a clean sheet away from home, turned in a 9 bar defensive performance all round and every single one of the cunts drops significantly in form. Ive got more red arrows than the cunting RAF.

Guest PaddyBerger15
"Johan Stench Trench" pissed myself, thanks Mr JoseyWales; I have offered you an unfriendly.

Indeed, such was its hilarity that it almost moved me to post on the league forum. All of the names were top, but that made me snort.

2-2 draw for me against div 2 opposition from Real Red. Only put my ressies out too! You gotta be gutted with that RR.

Got Ajax Treesdown in the league next. Easy three pointer.

Mr Noos, you are the sort of recruit we are looking for in the VIP league. Put your hand in your pocket for something other than having a crafty hand-shandy, get VIP membership and join the Dark Side.

2-2 draw for me against div 2 opposition from Real Red. Only put my ressies out too! You gotta be gutted with that RR.

Got Ajax Treesdown in the league next. Easy three pointer.

I doubt it, you have failed to muster more than 2 goals in any of your 6 games and Your defensive record is woeful (1 clean sheet). However my last three games are won 3-0 won 1-4 and drew 1-1 with division 2 opposition. Basically I cant see how you can beat me even at your ground, I have proved goals away from home wont be a problem and goals home or away for you my friend clearly are.

[/b]

I doubt it, you have failed to muster more than 2 goals in any of your 6 games and Your defensive record is woeful (1 clean sheet). However my last three games are won 3-0 won 1-4 and drew 1-1 with division 2 opposition. Basically I cant see how you can beat me even at your ground, I have proved goals away from home wont be a problem and goals home or away for you my friend clearly are.

Interesting shitastics there Mary Tyler Moron, but there are only three unbeaten teams in this division. One of them is managed by a very lucky wimmin, and the other two - aint you! One of the wins you point to was a friendly against whipping boys Fanny Batter United, and you were spanked at home in the league by Igoresque, who just got beaten in the cup by said wimmin. Your other two games saw you get convincing beaten, on one occasion by the team I just drew with in the cup.

Also, with a full weekend before the fixture, can you hand on heart say that you won't have sold your whole team by the time we meet on Monday?

If I were you, I'd rest your best players so you have an excuse for the cricket score defeat that is coming your way sonny.