You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here you go, Mr Thants:

Mongstock Fucktards - Thanks Ants Thants

4 (2 - 1) 1

Round 2 in Division 1

The Elbowdrome 2007-10-29 12:00

Referee: Stellan Offsajed (S3, H7)

1 Jacob McLean was booked

3 1 - 0 Shot after a corner: Goal scorer was Jacob Shields assisted by Lucian Cioacã

11 2 - 0 Freekick directly into the net: Goal scorer was Matthew Hall

14 Jacob Shields was booked

39 2 - 1 Header from a cross: Goal scorer was Joe Roberts assisted by Patrick Chapman

57 3 - 1 Long range shot: Goal scorer was Jorgé Barella assisted by Al Blair

65 4 - 1 Breakaway: Goal scorer was Jorgé Barella assisted by Felami Ekeke

74 Matthew Hall was booked

76 Stefano Noorden was booked

94 Rodger Scholes was booked

94 Al Blair in Mongstock Fucktards was injured and was substituted by Felippe Llosa

Possession: 58 - 42 (57-43)

Chances: 11 - 4 (7-4)

Home - Man Of The Match - Away

Jacob McLean Rodger Scholes

Guest PaddyBerger15

0-0 at home to Weeksie. Once again my defence were magnificent, they are a smashing unit, but losing my best and only forward worth the name after 4 minutes didn't help. Created 3 chances to 1 but no Joel Hassall to put the ball in the net. A point against the auld enemy is acceptable but can't help thinking thats an opportunity missed today as once Seaside get into their stride they are way better than my team.

0-0 at home to Weeksie. Once again my defence were magnificent, they are a smashing unit, but losing my best and only forward worth the name after 4 minutes didn't help. Created 3 chances to 1 but no Joel Hassall to put the ball in the net. A point against the auld enemy is acceptable but can't help thinking thats an opportunity missed today as once Seaside get into their stride they are way better than my team.

I reckon if Id had a win bonus Id have at least scored there Paddy. And I've got another fucking away game next week, 3 in a row. I blame Jim obviously.

3 home games to end the season though.

Guest PaddyBerger15
I reckon if Id had a win bonus Id have at least scored there Paddy. And I've got another fucking away game next week, 3 in a row. I blame Jim obviously.

3 home games to end the season though.

Maybe so mate...a draw was probably about the right result. I've been landed with 3 home games to start the season and so far I have 1 point from 2 of them....I fear a long hard season ahead...finishing with 3 away games is going to be really tough if I'm in need of points...which I will be.

Always good to play your team Weeksie pal...always a good game and always pretty even.

I'm right behind you with two wins out of two, SKI. We battered the batter. I reckon it's going to be us going up as champs, with Igoresque getting promoted as runners up, and your lot just missing out.

Scraping a one-nil win at home hardly constitutes 'battering' now does it? Not like the 4 (FOUR) we effortlessly slotted past them last week. I'm confident now I'll stay up there, with Igoresque comfortably up my arse.

The only danger is if I'm swayed from my duties by devoting too much effort to my "Kick Misogynistic Twats Square In The 'Nads and Out of Football" campaign.

Can't wait till SM4GGY pants gets up, to give him the good news. I'm still top of the league!! You boys are no opposition at all. It's starting to get boring. :)

After a convincing win Ezekiel was asked "now your off the mark what is your take on the stranglehold the sexy, young talented, manager has on the league, two wins, top of the league" to which he replied " I thought Noos was second ?? anyway the sun even shines on a dogs arse some days".

Here you go, Mr Thants:

Mongstock Fucktards - Thanks Ants Thants

4 (2 - 1) 1

Round 2 in Division 1

The Elbowdrome 2007-10-29 12:00

Referee: Stellan Offsajed (S3, H7)

1 Jacob McLean was booked

3 1 - 0 Shot after a corner: Goal scorer was Jacob Shields assisted by Lucian Cioacã

11 2 - 0 Freekick directly into the net: Goal scorer was Matthew Hall

14 Jacob Shields was booked

39 2 - 1 Header from a cross: Goal scorer was Joe Roberts assisted by Patrick Chapman

57 3 - 1 Long range shot: Goal scorer was Jorgé Barella assisted by Al Blair

65 4 - 1 Breakaway: Goal scorer was Jorgé Barella assisted by Felami Ekeke

74 Matthew Hall was booked

76 Stefano Noorden was booked

94 Rodger Scholes was booked

94 Al Blair in Mongstock Fucktards was injured and was substituted by Felippe Llosa

Possession: 58 - 42 (57-43)

Chances: 11 - 4 (7-4)

Home - Man Of The Match - Away

Jacob McLean Rodger Scholes

Oh bugger. I don't think I had my team ready. Maybe I did. Maybe I'm just rubbish. This league maybe a step too far for my team at the moment.

Scraping a one-nil win at home hardly constitutes 'battering' now does it? Not like the 4 (FOUR) we effortlessly slotted past them last week. I'm confident now I'll stay up there, with Igoresque comfortably up my arse.

The only danger is if I'm swayed from my duties by devoting too much effort to my "Kick Misogynistic Twats Square In The 'Nads and Out of Football" campaign.

As my match report will read, we were unlucky not to put three or four past them. They were under the cosh for most of the second half, and we managed to hit their crossbar. They only got one shot off against us.

Come Christmas Eve, you too will be bowing before the Chosen One.

Guest PaddyBerger15
Shut it Billy Mongstockings, you won't get any when you beat me at scrabble either.

Show a bit of good grace Mr.Thantingtongs, its not like he gets to gloat very often. LaughingStockVostock he's known as in The Kremlin League.