You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Any soap powder comparison adverts, "look how much whiter this surf brings out your clothes compared to old surf" shows white shirt against greying shirt, but hang on, I've been buying and using 'old surf' for the past fucking year, are you telling me you shower of cunts were selling shit soap powder up untill this point ?? fuming.

Any soap powder comparison adverts, "look how much whiter this surf brings out your clothes compared to old surf" shows white shirt against greying shirt, but hang on, I've been buying and using 'old surf' for the past fucking year, are you telling me you shower of cunts were selling shit soap powder up untill this point ?? fuming.

That can be said for nearly everything advertised as 'new and improved'. Shampoo adverts and toothpaste adverts do much the same thing. They big up the latest product as so good, yet this inadvertently makes the rest of their stuff (which is still on sale) look hopeless. Rinse and repeat next year.

Guest davelfc

Exactly all the stuff they've sold you before, although advertised as their best ever, was in fact a very poor attempt. You should at least be entitled to some money back.

Or when they say 'Now with lemon' because we have all been patiently waiting for them to add that. I don't get 'meadow twist' or some such shite either, from memory any meadow I've been in stunk of cow shit and was full of flies.

• 3 weeks later...

On a similar theme, caught that English/Scottish/Welsh tourist board one last night with all these 'celebs' extolling the virtues of the 'staycation'.......yeah, we'll be saved from bumping into your smug faces as you sun yourself in far flung climes. Fuck off

Edit: was expecting this to follow that glossy 'Come to California' ad

Those fucking efax adverts on the radio:

Our new signing Bratovic, worth every penny, transfer negotiations went down to the wire but fortunately we had efax. JUST FUCK OFF

Followed by some bint describing it as cheap, reliable a 'fast', the emphasis she puts on the 'fast' makes it sound like someones just slipped a thumb into her ring-piece when on the vinegar stroke.

Makes my fucking boil for some reason.

• 5 months later...
Guest Pistonbroke
Oh, I think I mentioned them a few pages back....and those fucking compensation ads. You can tell which channel I watch during the day....

Those compensation ads are cringe worthy, two bit lawyers who can't earn a crust due to being shite.

• 3 months later...
Those Paul Whitehouse Aviva ads are starting to piss me off no end

What is it with these serial insurance ads? Currently, its that Compare the Market one making me want to throw something at the tv. It wasnt funny the first time but they keep on flogging the same old ground with each successive outing

Capital FM ones. These shite celebrity singers trying to give it some edgy cool vibe and instead they just come across as embarrassing fucking twats. This generation now has to be the shittest in all humanity, I don't know if its because they have been mollycoddled have access to all information with no need to work for it, everything is on tap they are all just fashion victims and retards. See men actual men dressed like shitty top shop mannequins where clothes are slightly mismatched to once again give an edginess it doesn't give you an edginess it gives you a cuntiness put some fucking socks on. You're cunts humanity is totally fucked. That capital fm advert just highlights it for me, the utter sad fuckwits in that commercial are idolized. We need a plague.