You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Klopp: Stepping down at the end of the season

dandyman

3 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

Next week, Jordan will be saying you shouldn't have beans on a breakfast.

So he's wrong again.

3 hours ago, Carra_is_legend said:

Stop listening to that shit mate, its not worth it. 

Link came up on FB mate, curiosity got the better of me, needless to say I cut the clip short after hearing that load of shit.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

See Rafa is stirring the pot letting all and sundry know that he "knows the real reason " why Klopp is leaving.

This is the problem with the timing of it- in this day and age of click bait and so many media platforms the scrutiny of it will be relentless over the coming months.

I just read his full quote and didn’t he just basically say he knows what it’s like having been there rather than hinting at anything?

Bit fanboy of him to say he still knows people at Liverpool so has any kind of internal insight but didn’t think he was suggesting anything cryptic 

You don’t need to be a genius to see why he’s packing it in.  Go and watch todays press conference and the shite he and most managers have to answer.

”Does Egypt getting knocked out take the pressure off Mo coming back from injury?”

Yeah because he doesn’t really want to play for us we will tell him to fuck the rehab off.

7 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

Next week, Jordan will be saying you shouldn't have beans on a breakfast. 

Well that do say a broken clock is right twice a day and there's one of them. 

4 hours ago, Fowlers God said:

Negged for having beans on a fry up. 

Beanz rulez.

4 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Facebook and beans - pfft.

Again beanz rulez, and Facebook is my only social media exposure.

1 hour ago, Lee909 said:

Well that do say a broken clock is right twice a day and there's one of them. 

And you're wrong too, beanz rulez.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Based on that performance I'm starting to think the timing of his announcement has been perfect. 

Could have lit a big fire under the arses of the fans and players to push this one over the line and give him the send off he deserves, and we get to fully appreciate these final few months. 

"I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them"

This is one way of doing that. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Based on that performance I'm starting to think the timing of his announcement has been perfect. 

Could have lit a big fire under the arses of the fans and players to push this one over the line and give him the send off he deserves, and we get to fully appreciate these final few months. 

"I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them"

This is one way of doing that. 

An so easily go the other at way, but the guy is all about laying every last molecule on the line. 

I look at Pochetino and think ‘good manager but’, same with Frank or Dw Zerbi or whoever. You get the (probably false) impression that Jurgen would interrupt his dinner or what have you to explain the ins and outs of the counterpress 

1 hour ago, LFC 6 Times said:

Please Jurgen please reconsider this will be an era defining period for us.

He said himself he can't do the job properly on 3 wheels.

I see no upside to us having a manager 'on 3 wheels' and no upside for him as a human being (who has given us so much) struggling to try and do the job 'on 3 wheels'

Let the man go and go with the adulation he deserves ringing in his ears not shouts of stay....

• Upvote 8

5 hours ago, an tha said:

He said himself he can't do the job properly on 3 wheels.

I see no upside to us having a manager 'on 3 wheels' and no upside for him as a human being (who has given us so much) struggling to try and do the job 'on 3 wheels'

Let the man go and go with the adulation he deserves ringing in his ears not shouts of stay....

You're absolutely right, and I've been thinking that way since it happened. But walking out of the ground last night, the realisation that this nine-year long dopamine hit is about to come to an end...boy, the cold turkey is going to be hard.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, deiseach said:

You're absolutely right, and I've been thinking that way since it happened. But walking out of the ground last night, the realisation that this nine-year long dopamine hit is about to come to an end...boy, the cold turkey is going to be hard.

Aye it is going to take a bit of getting used to - i was struggling a bit watching him go to the Kop last night with the fist pumps....But we'll be sound!

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

Frankie Boyle saying what we’re all thinking. 

IMG_0760.png

I dare say back in Nov when he decided to call time he didn’t expect the team to improve and develop so rapidly . We were a team in transition and not expecting to win major honours. Whether in hindsight he regrets calling time I don’t know but I doubt it . Whoever comes in is inheriting a great squad unlike the dregs Slur left Moyes .

It won’t be easy getting a replacement but if it’s to be Alonso and his man management skills are even half as good as Klopp the squad will re-focus on their careers and do their job..

Even without Mo and possibly VVD we know we can cope and still win football matches . Next season probably won’t be stellar but I’m more relaxed now than when the news broke 

• Like 1