You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Conor Bradley - Welcome to the Party

36 minutes ago, etho said:

Think the outcome is Trent who’s been amazing going forward this season may have to also pull his finger out to consistently do the job he’s capable of defensively as well as someone’s there showing him up 

This

First time he has someone behind him to make him up his game. 

Trying not to be going over the top and getting carried away with the hype, or making comparisons to great players. 

But he doesn't look out of place at all in what is an incredible Liverpool team, he's exceeded any reasonable expectations that we might have had of him. 

Got a bright future this kid. 

The (only) reason I am not a top class football manager is that I would have no idea what to do in this Trent v. CBrad situation. It is the most awkward great problem. I suppose you kind of have to rotate them for the foreseeable. 

Clearly looks like he could be a top player and was really glad when he got his goal too. Another thing I like about this is that we could put Trent in midfield if we ever want/need to now and have someone else to put at right back without having any concerns about how they're going to defend if he carries on doing as well as he has so far.

4 hours ago, an tha said:

Loving the lad and what he has done so far....but a cautionary note not to get too ahead of ourselves about the kid too soon....

flanaganburnley.jpg

Flanagan had a few decent games, but it was fairly obvious the whole time that he had a pretty low ceiling. Same with Nat Phillips, if you keep emotions out of it, it was easy to see that he’s a quite limited footballer.

Bradley is a different story. Could still go wrong in more than one way of course, but the quality is there for everyone to see. 

I'm quite fortunate in that I can like and appreciate people to the same level regardless of where they're from or their background. Connor looks like some player and I love him already.

• Upvote 1