You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

17 minutes ago, Tenfolder said:

No, id just much rather avoid a team that is on the back of 3 straight losses and is still just about in the hunt for top 4 where a win keeps them in that fight, plenty for their manager to motivate them with right there, even when on form we have a habit of giving out of form/shite teams a result.

we literally cannot play them at a better time, they're playing like shite, their confidence is shot to pieces, and now they're not even playing for anything in the league. 

ive still little to no confidence though, because all those things i said about Spurs, you could also say about us at the moment

No, id just much rather avoid a team that is on the back of 3 straight losses and is still just about in the hunt for top 4 where a win keeps them in that fight, plenty for their manager to motivate them with right there, even when on form we have a habit of giving out of form/shite teams a result.

we literally cannot play them at a better time, they're playing like shite, their confidence is shot to pieces, and now they're not even playing for anything in the league. 

ive still little to no confidence though, because all those things i said about Spurs, you could also say about us at the moment

The word 'literally' doesn't make any sense in that post.

I normally would have ignored it but three times is taking the piss.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Mook said:

The word 'literally' doesn't make any sense in that post.

I normally would have ignored it but three times is taking the piss.

I needed to get my point across

"usually insert funny face emoji here to confirm piss take" 

Bayer Leverkusen have only won two trophies in their club history.

UEFA Cup : 1987/88

DFB -Pokal: 1992/93

They can still win three trophies this season.

Bundesliga: Champions already

DFB- Pokal: Ready for the final.

Europa League: Won first semi final 0-2 away from home. 

Just an amazing story really, what a season they are having. 

• Upvote 5

I’ve never liked games like Football Manager because it gets unrealistically easy very quickly when your team just wins every match. Alonso’s playing that game at the moment. 

15 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Yeah my bad, meant couldn’t overtake us. 

If we get our act together on sunday we can pretty much kill their chances of 4th off

In fact if we do beat them and Aston Villa win it is done.

The wheels falling off for Ange. His post match last night was hilarious. 

I really really really really fucking hope we score a set piece against them this weekend just so he can be asked about it again.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Binomial said:

The wheels falling off for Ange. His post match last night was hilarious. 

I really really really really fucking hope we score a set piece against them this weekend just so he can be asked about it again.

Those comments were amazing. Ben White obstructs the keeper on a corner and pretty much costs Spurs the derby and a chance to kill their biggest rival's title hopes and he's doing the usual "doesn't bother me, mate." 

Can't believe some on here wanted him to succeed Klopp, he's essentially the Aussie Brendan Rodgers. 

11 minutes ago, Em City said:

Those comments were amazing. Ben White obstructs the keeper on a corner and pretty much costs Spurs the derby and a chance to kill their biggest rival's title hopes and he's doing the usual "doesn't bother me, mate." 

Can't believe some on here wanted him to succeed Klopp, he's essentially the Aussie Brendan Rodgers. 

He was at it again last night with the whole "what are you talking about, mate" after conceding both from set pieces (well the 2nd being a fortuitous rebound from a direct free kick which hit the bar), which has pretty much ended their hopes of top 4.

He's all style over substance and even then his style is one that's very risky with almost no regard for the consequences, definitely has that Rodgers like stubbornness about him.

55 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

I hope they go unbeaten in every competition just to piss on Arsenal's chips.

I'm hoping 115 Charges FC piss on Arsenal's chips too. 

18 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Everton fans singing we shall not be moved at Luton fans because they’re above them in a relegation battle is the most small time Everton thing ever 

"Just like the team, that's....."

What's the next bit? Please say it's "staying in the Premier League".