You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How can the same fella on VAR in 2 games, us v Arsenal & them today. Give them 2 decisions of handball? Coote is the proper cunt in all of this.
The same fella in the VVD & Pickford non penalty because ‘he forgot’ that he could punish Pickford because VVD was offside!

The 1-1 v UTD when Div was fouled before they scored. He was also the ref when Robbo & Klopp lost their heads at the end of the Burnley game in July ‘20. I’m not one for conspiracies & I know I sound like a Blue,  but something ain’t sitting right. 

• Upvote 2

Going back to that penalty decision its extremely iffy he hadn't given it initially he then gets surrounded by the cheats finest and without looking at any replays he suddenly decides to give it , it's almost like he knows that VAR will give it regardless .

Very strange goings on if you ask me 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mathewbet1 said:

They should publish which refs have been refing in saudi recently and flown first class on ethiad or emirates or is it all of them

This is the kind of shite that the Rule Brittania Middle Ingerlund "British fair play" gobshites would mock the Italians for. 

The same country that had Collina and relegated Juve for corruption.

City are a great side,  but like Ferguson's Mancs they will get all the marginal decisions.

3 hours ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

This is the kind of shite that the Rule Brittania Middle Ingerlund "British fair play" gobshites would mock the Italians for. 

The same country that had Collina and relegated Juve for corruption.

City are a great side,  but like Ferguson's Mancs they will get all the marginal decisions.

You saying Collina was corrupt? You a Blue?

1 hour ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

You saying Collina was corrupt? You a Blue?

No Collina was a world class ref compared to our gobshites and they relegated Juve for corruption. Yet, our authorities, a lot of fans here and a large segment of journalists would see the Premier League as morally superior to leagues like Serie A. It's laughable.

9 hours ago, Tj hooker said:

Going back to that penalty decision its extremely iffy he hadn't given it initially he then gets surrounded by the cheats finest and without looking at any replays he suddenly decides to give it , it's almost like he knows that VAR will give it regardless .

Very strange goings on if you ask me 

Tiddley said the ref's re-decision was made by the lino. I did think at the time, when was the last time a lino changed a ref's mind on a decision? I genuinely can't recall. I think you're probably right, the reaction of the Abu Dhabi players make him think var will deffo give it; the lino has flagged for it so why bother asking var? Bent. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

No Collina was a world class ref compared to our gobshites and they relegated Juve for corruption. Yet, our authorities, a lot of fans here and a large segment of journalists would see the Premier League as morally superior to leagues like Serie A. It's laughable.

They may believe they are morally superior,

I'd argue that serie A, actually investigated, and subsequently charged offenders of refereeing irregularities 

The Premier league would never admit to it. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

They may believe they are morally superior,

I'd argue that serie A, actually investigated, and subsequently charged offenders of refereeing irregularities 

The Premier league would never admit to it. 

That's the thing Serie A did the right thing even though relegating a brilliant Juve team was bad for their brand. To be fair, Rangers being fucked down a few leagues wouldn't have been good for any of their top division clubs either.

Furthermore, here I've no doubt the government won't want the Emiratis or Saudis upset. They're worth too much.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Tiddley said the ref's re-decision was made by the lino. I did think at the time, when was the last time a lino changed a ref's mind on a decision? I genuinely can't recall. I think you're probably right, the reaction of the Abu Dhabi players make him think var will deffo give it; the lino has flagged for it so why bother asking var? Bent. 

I didn't have Tiddly on I just had the stadium noise so obviously didnt hear the usual bollocks they spout , Why would he check with the lino he was right on top of it and why are the cheats allowed to surround the ref when everyone else can't. 

I thought the bias against us was relenting a bit the last few weeks but this last week has shown me it's back with a vengeance and it always seems to be the same twats pushing it Tierney,  Coote  and Brooke's. 

Wherever you have Billions and Billions of pounds in play there is always scope for corruption in any form  , be it in Money or just plain hatred of a particular team .

If we are going to continue with var then it needs separating non of this marking your own homework shite ideally the refs and var officials shouldn't even know each other and shouldn't ever meet and jolleys to the foreign shores should be banned immediately and while were at it Webb needs sacking it's no coincidence it's got a million times worse since he took over the PGMOL. 

• Upvote 5

31 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

I didn't have Tiddly on I just had the stadium noise so obviously didnt hear the usual bollocks they spout , Why would he check with the lino he was right on top of it and why are the cheats allowed to surround the ref when everyone else can't. 

I thought the bias against us was relenting a bit the last few weeks but this last week has shown me it's back with a vengeance and it always seems to be the same twats pushing it Tierney,  Coote  and Brooke's. 

Wherever you have Billions and Billions of pounds in play there is always scope for corruption in any form  , be it in Money or just plain hatred of a particular team .

If we are going to continue with var then it needs separating non of this marking your own homework shite ideally the refs and var officials shouldn't even know each other and shouldn't ever meet and jolleys to the foreign shores should be banned immediately and while were at it Webb needs sacking it's no coincidence it's got a million times worse since he took over the PGMOL. 

For most, it appears to have become worse. For others (or one in particular), it's working just fine.