You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

This Saudi Pro League

Bjornebye

The Saudi League is a steaming pile of shite. 5 or 6 past it players and the rest are not even championship level. Not worth wasting a second even thinking about it. I'd rather watch the Japanese league.

Run by horrible murdering discriminatory cunts who use their wealth to corrupt everything they are associated with. If they get anywhere near the CL I will never watch football again. They will kill the game which is already in it's death throes.

They can fuck off as can anyone who takes their pieces of silver.

6 minutes ago, Poor Scouser T said:

The Saudi League is a steaming pile of shite. 5 or 6 past it players and the rest are not even championship level. Not worth wasting a second even thinking about it. I'd rather watch the Japanese league.

Run by horrible murdering discriminatory cunts who use their wealth to corrupt everything they are associated with. If they get anywhere near the CL I will never watch football again. They will kill the game which is already in it's death throes.

They can fuck off as can anyone who takes their pieces of silver.

You’ve just wasted many seconds writing that ….

1 minute ago, Poor Scouser T said:

Fuck off. Defending that shower you should be ashamed of yourself.

And Zlatan again get to fuck. A pampered player there for 2 fucking days and says its ace.

Wonder if he would say that if he was gay, or was kissing his Mrs in public.

What a waste of seconds …

So tell me what is your opinion on stoning women as a punishment for adultery.

Chopping people heads off with a sword for witchery and sorcery.

Death penalty for disrupting the social fabric and national cohesion. Whatever the fuck that is.

If these cunts were not rich and buying stuff off our cunts they would be global pariahs lower than N Korea. Islamic Nazis.

3 minutes ago, Poor Scouser T said:

So tell me what is your opinion on stoning women as a punishment for adultery.

Chopping people heads off with a sword for witchery and sorcery.

Death penalty for disrupting the social fabric and national cohesion. Whatever the fuck that is.

If these cunts were not rich and buying stuff off our cunts they would be global pariahs lower than N Korea. Islamic Nazis.

Read the thread. Yawn.

Not sure what you are trying to say but SG can fuck off as well. If you think he will get the Liverpool job after getting booted by Villa and working out there for 30 pices of silver you are deluded. His ship has sailed.

Cant wait for the oil to run out so they go back to the stone age where their actions and philosophy belong.

1 minute ago, Poor Scouser T said:

Not sure what you are trying to say but SG can fuck off as well. If you think he will get the Liverpool job after getting booted by Villa and working out there for 30 pices of silver you are deluded. His ship has sailed.

Cant wait for the oil to run out so they go back to the stone age where their actions and philosophy belong.

Get well soon.