You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

West Ham Vs Liverpool - Wednesday 26th April at 19.45

Be interesting to see team here - especially in the black hole.

Is Henderson going to be able to start a 3rd game in 9 days and if he does then that potentially means he will struggle and then what about Sunday? 

Jones has started last 3 and that is a real rarity - is he ok now and the managing minutes thing not a problem - or is he going to suddenly be out of squad again?

Fabinho is a booking away from a 2 game suspension - the cards get wiped after this game - is he maybe left out as a result to protect him from suspension?

Thiago hasn't started since coming back from his latest injury - maybe time to start, especially given the doubts above.

On other side of coin we are unbeaten in last 3 with same side - so maybe the rhythm should be kept and a winning team not changed....?

The other problem with choosing to make any changes to protect Fabinho or rest Henderson or having to make changes is the lack of options - Bajcetic is injured, Keita is injured again, Oxlade is erm well Oxlade, The English language student has as much chance of getting a game as I havee - That leaves Milner and Elliott as the only other options if we make want to or have to make changes.

6 minutes ago, an tha said:

Be interesting to see team here - especially in the black hole.

Is Henderson going to be able to start a 3rd game in 9 days and if he does then that potentially means he will struggle and then what about Sunday? 

Jones has started last 3 and that is a real rarity - is he ok now and the managing minutes thing not a problem - or is he going to suddenly be out of squad again?

Fabinho is a booking away from a 2 game suspension - the cards get wiped after this game - is he maybe left out as a result to protect him from suspension?

Thiago hasn't started since coming back from his latest injury - maybe time to start, especially given the doubts above.

On other side of coin we are unbeaten in last 3 with same side - so maybe the rhythm should be kept and a winning team not changed....?

The other problem with choosing to make any changes to protect Fabinho or rest Henderson or having to make changes is the lack of options - Bajcetic is injured, Keita is injured again, Oxlade is erm well Oxlade, The English language student has as much chance of getting a game as I havee - That leaves Milner and Elliott as the only other options if we make want to or have to make changes.

I vote to rest Fabinho and to rest Henderson...for the next 46 games or so.

• Haha 1

This will be West Ham's 8th game in 24 days and they play weekend/midweek until mid-May. They play Saturday v Palace and City next Wednesday. Confidence should be high at the moment but with 34 points will they rest a few? Or maybe if they go behind Moyes will take a few of the regular players off. As usual with us this season, 1st goal is vital

2 hours ago, Scott_M said:

Have we ever worn a kit as often as this and never won a game in it?

Hopefully we mark it (hopefully) final appearance with a win. 

IMG_8951.jpeg

Man Utd 4 Liverpool 0

Man Utd 2 Liverpool 1

Arsenal 3 Liverpool 2

Nottingham Forest 1 Liverpool 0

AC Milan 1 Liverpool  4

Crystal Palace 0 Liverpool 0

Bournemouth 1 Liverpool 0

That's our results in that kit, the one game we won we still managed to lose it on penalties.  Send them all out in Ali's green kit.

22 minutes ago, s(k)aturation said:

So, be honest, show of hands - who's going to be mainly watching Emirati v Gooners rather than us?  

My son is... and probably me... around 6am our time on a school day.

Poor form, I know.

The shame.

Very poor form, yet Big Match Beaut.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sir roger said:

I'm going to watch our game and then catch the last 15 mins or so from the City Arsenal game.

Duty compels me that I must at least start on our game.

If we produce a similar away performance to Wolves or Brighton, I’ll be switching over before full time. 

• Upvote 1

Get the itch and scratch on the custard and jelly, get the players up the apples and pears onto the farmer’s ditch, and make sure our lads keep hold of the Albert Hall until we put it in back of the net.

A win and home in time for some well-earned pie, mash, jellied-eel and gravy.