You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2023 Transfer Thread

an tha

This is from Pearce earlier…

IMG_9910.png

… summary is…

* His agent met the Saudis in Dubai and has agreed to £1.5m per week. 

* As you can see, the article says they made an offer and we turned it down flat. 

* They want him to play in the World Club Championships in December. 

* Klopp & FSG agree he’s not for sale this window.

* The Saudi’s might be back. 

I do wonder if they come back next week, what we’d buckle at. I don’t believe there isn’t a price we’d sell at. 

25 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

IMG_9910.png

… summary is…

* As you can see, the article says they made an offer and we turned it down flat. 

I do wonder if they come back next week, what we’d buckle at. I don’t believe there isn’t a price we’d sell at. 

Have to laugh at the idea of ‘add-ons’ for achievements in their horror-show of a league.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Have to laugh at the idea of ‘add-ons’ for achievements in their horror-show of a league.

Ha.

I saw a goal Neymar scored the other day he was dribbling and the defender backed off and backed off and backed off until he was about 4 yards out and Neymar just twatted it in the roof of the net. Absolutely pathetic.

39 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

IMG_9910.png

… summary is…

200ml amd I think they'd be struggling to turn it down. Though 100ml next year is better than 200ml now. End of the day if the cu ts wanted him that much they should have bid in July. They've thought they could leave it late, we'd buckle and they get the man and help Newcastle in one go

4 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Ha.

I saw a goal Neymar scored the other day he was dribbling and the defender backed off and backed off and backed off until he was about 4 yards out and Neymar just twatted it in the roof of the net. Absolutely pathetic.

Wouldn't care Pele, Maradonna, Cruyf, Platini & Origi played there I wouldn't watch it. Money laundering murders.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, LFC 6 Times said:

I genuinely can’t see why we sell for 200m. Look at the market it’s absolutely ludicrous the prices of ordinary players.

We should tell them 1 billion quid. Money has no value to these fucking middle earth idiots.

You can do quite a lot with 200 million even in this market.

Just now, LFC 6 Times said:

But what’s stopping us from setting a ridiculous price. They have a bottomless pit of money and we have a prized commodity.

200 million is pretty ridiculous, if we could get that next summer I'd be delighted. I don't think we will though, I think any bid next summer will be similar to the 100 + 50 offer we've rejected just maybe structured slightly differently.

34 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Ha.

He hasnt played for the Saudi club yet. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kevin D said:

I was very surprised FSG didn’t take the 150m offer, it seems like Henry’s dream deal.

I know what everybody will say about me asking this…. but why is it please? 

When we had similar circumstances with Coutinho, Henry personally stepped in and stopped it. 

Why would this situation be different please?