You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal (A) - Sun 9th Oct 2022 (4:30pm)

Trumo

Just now, diamondjoe said:

Ah, fuck it. Use the rest of the season to experiment. Clear out the shite and go again. 

Clearing out implies replacements coming in. It ain't happening. 

Shocking performance but we were also robbed by a corrupt ref. So blatantly obvious he was giving them the win from the 1st minute. Bent as fuck. The game is rotten.

2 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

We’re witnessing an end of an era I’m afraid. It was a great ride though and at least we got that 30 year monkey off our back

This. Pure garbage. Henderson needs to lose the armband right away - he leads nothing. The whole midfield needs a rebuild. But of course we shot ourselves in the foot yet again and refused to invest. Reap what you sow…

I don't think we were as bad as many are making out on here. Denied a stonewall penalty, concede a soft as shite one. Arsenal weren't all that. What concerns me is the age of our team. Oldest starting 11 in the league so far this season, and we look it when you compare the energy of our play from the past 5 seasons.

• Upvote 1

This team can't be reinveted as klopp said a few weeks ago, it needs rebuilding starting with Midfield get a solid RB in play Trent in midfield (Henderson role right side of the 3) Gnabry or Sane in fir the right hand side let Mo fight for his place, Ox,Naby and Henderson and Milner out get in a powerfully running midfielder.

It's funny, daft as it sounds but us being good the last few years is the only thing that's made the English game tolerable.

Back in the 90s I used to watch loads of different matches between different sides, there were players and teams I liked watching besides us. I haven't felt like that for years.

City's criminality and the tolerance of it, the shite standard of punditry and commentary, the absolute, relentless bile from rival fans. 

It's just not a good league anymore or a pleasant sport to be a part of. Us being good to watch was like a defibrillator for the last few years, but once that's turned off I'm out.

• Upvote 8

For me the penalty decisions doesn't matter to an extent. Its the general feeling that if they didn't get the penalty they would have scored a goal in another way. Or to put it accurately, we would have found a way to give them a goal. 

The whole attitude stinks. Whatever the fuck we do in training is beyond me!

4 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

At this point, you look at Klopp's position. 

Far too many big players have fallen off a cliff, this is genuinely beyond acceptable.   Fuck knows what's happened, why it's happened, but Klopp is unable to defend this. 

Virgil, Fabinho, Trent, Salah, Diaz, Robertson, remarkable simultaneous collapse in basic application of effort.  

Diaz? Get to fuck. Manc.

Just now, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

I’m taking a wild guess here, are the people who say we have fallen off a cliff and need a complete rebuild the same that claimed 6 months ago that Arteta doesnt know what he’s doing and Arsenal are going nowhere?

They won't win fuck all and have spent a fucking fortune