You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone’s Having a Real Laugh - How Long Until They ‘Bin Bag’ Ten Hag?

2 hours ago, Pete said:

Shame Hodgson is at Palace. He’d be perfect for them right now. They need a safe pair of hands whose methods have translated around the world. 

Would he have to apologise for Sir Alex for taking the job?

4 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

He will be gone before they play us, they don't want a hammering off us again. Not enough has been made of that 7 nil, if they would have done it to us all those players would have MBEs or some shit.

This is why we need them to rally get a few wins. I want them Teetering on the turning of a corner, rays of hope and return of their fabled arrogance and then BAM! Jurgen hits them with a tombstone piledriver and its goodnight sweet Prince. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, 3 Stacks said:

Why is it even being labeled a crisis? They have been underachieving for a decade. That's the norm, not a crisis.

i know, they have fans in their early 20's that wont really remember being any use, and thats not me being a smart arse either. 

they've been shite for 10 years ffs

21 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Manc on the BBC saying that the most damning pointer to United's failings off the pitch is that Martial has outlasted Van Gaal, Giggs, Mourinho, Solksjaer, Carrick, Rangnick and probably Ten Haag while nobody can even remember his last decent performance.

When the nuclear blast comes all that will be left will be cockroaches and Martial in his Utd kit.

• Haha 4

On 01/11/2023 at 19:46, Code said:

Molde had never won the Norwegian league before Solskjær did it two years in a row in 2011 and 2012 and had them finishing runders up in 2017 and 2018 before he took over the Utd job.

He had also been the manager of Utd’s U21 team and was always talked about as a future manager. 

IMG_9294.jpeg

IMG_9295.jpeg

If only he'd done it at Malmo and Neuchatel Xamax.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, an tha said:

The way the media make excuses for these cunts...

400m this clown has spent - but it is all the owners fault...Fuck off.

I'm not sure what your problem is. The last 2 sentences is surely something we can all get on board with? 

Carry on Henry lad. 

12 hours ago, Ron B said:

Some of the responses are just *chef’s kiss*. 

Yeah, the press and media - actually, why not just say “The media”? - are on a witch-hunt against a manager who has spent £400m+ to make an underperforming club even worse. 

I haven't watched a lot of SSN this week and I don't read papers outside of links to LFC stuff normally. I heard some talkshite yesterday in the car, it seems to me nearly all the press are on the Henry Winter bus the way they covered the story. There's no point sacking seven hag while the club is in such a mess. He's getting a bit of a free pass from what I can tell, which is just marvelous. 

22 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

So I don't get it, are all these people saying they need someone behind the scenes to buy better players? That's hardly a ringing endorsement either is it? 

I read a tweet - not sure how reliable the cunt is as I've got no interest in working out who's reliable for LFC info never mind that mob - saying they're looking to bring in an experienced striker to help their new young striker (Hojlund). Why have one player not good enough for a position when you can have two players not good enough!?

And they say satire is dead.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

I'm not sure what your problem is. The last 2 sentences is surely something we can all get on board with? 

Carry on Henry lad. 

I haven't watched a lot of SSN this week and I don't read papers outside of links to LFC stuff normally. I heard some talkshite yesterday in the car, it seems to me nearly all the press are on the Henry Winter bus the way they covered the story. There's no point sacking seven hag while the club is in such a mess. He's getting a bit of a free pass from what I can tell, which is just marvelous. 

Oh i am all in on the clown staying - it is just how the free pass narks me...if klopp had spent the money he has and was in same spot the narrative would be different from likes of winter....fuck me they were all over nunez after 5 mins of pre season...

13 minutes ago, an tha said:

Oh i am all in on the clown staying - it is just how the free pass narks me...if klopp had spent the money he has and was in same spot the narrative would be different from likes of winter....fuck me they were all over nunez after 5 mins of pre season...

Yep. Didn't Antony cost more than Darwen as well? He has been awful for them. And he looks a right twat