You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone’s Having a Real Laugh - How Long Until They ‘Bin Bag’ Ten Hag?

52 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Some of this press talk is worrying me a bit now, he needs a win.

Is it worrying though?

Who are they going to bring in to do a better job?

There's no obvious candidates out there. If they sack him now they'll probably bring in another Solskjaer type as an interim.

16 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

One of the greatest gifs of all time. 

Especially when you remember the context. Man Utd famously put eighty one (81) crosses in during that game. Fulham were bottom of the league and led until the 78th minute when United turned it around. Fulham went on to equalise in the 95th minute. 

article-2589392-1C90C52500000578-180_634

15 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

Let's hope he picks up just enough results to keep going. The Copenhagen result was really helpful. A draw this weekend, they then probably beat Luton. And they can make us all happy by beating Everton. Get some belief back in seven hag and make sure he's still there for December 17th. 

Thats really the problem. He has deflated now to about 3 Hag. It is getting worrying. I think if he goes down to 2 Hag or less he's gone. 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Megadrive Man said:

Is it worrying though?

There's no obvious candidates out there. If they sack him now they'll probably bring in another Solskjaer type as an interim.

I think he needs a January window under his belt before we let him go, ideally with some of that INEOS twat's money. 

• Upvote 3

In the barbers getting my hair cut an hour ago, and all the chatter sky sports news was utd in crisis.

Back now with my young lad getting his done, and it's the same shite. Oh, and they've even mentioned Zidane now. 

You'd swear football only existed since those cunts won the league back in the 90's. Fucking wankers 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, chrisbonnie said:

In the barbers getting my hair cut an hour ago, and all the chatter sky sports news was utd in crisis.

Back now with my young lad getting his done, and it's the same shite. Oh, and they've even mentioned Zidane now. 

You'd swear football only existed since those cunts won the league back in the 90's. Fucking wankers 

Why is it even being labeled a crisis? They have been underachieving for a decade. That's the norm, not a crisis.

2 minutes ago, an tha said:

The way the media make excuses for these cunts...

400m this clown has spent - but it is all the owners fault...Fuck off.

But the majority of the £400m was spent of players he didn’t want apparently. 

27 minutes ago, an tha said:

Such a snivelling weasel, why do the need Ratcliffe, he's not exactly going to throw billions at them, certainly no more than they're spending on shite players under the current owners.

8 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

Good news lads, Yernited have denied reports they're  looking to replace Ten Hag. They say it's categorically untrue according to SSN.

Sacked in the next international break then. 

53 minutes ago, an tha said:

Some of the responses are just *chef’s kiss*. 

Yeah, the press and media - actually, why not just say “The media”? - are on a witch-hunt against a manager who has spent £400m+ to make an underperforming club even worse. 

4 hours ago, Megadrive Man said:

Is it worrying though?

Ex Player- gets the club - class of 92 - it has to be Giggsy…. 

• Upvote 1