You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone’s Having a Real Laugh - How Long Until They ‘Bin Bag’ Ten Hag?

8 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Ferdinand having a go on Ten Hag now  the same Ferdinand who wouldn't say fuck all about his mate " slap the money on the table " Crackle. 

The dumb shit even brought Whiskey nose into the conversation ffs let it go he left years ago .

He’s  the perfect example of those entitled fuckwits. He has a meltdown every time they turn to shit (which is quite often recently) and keeps banging on about how big the club is.

Him and Neville keep fuelling the fire of those thick fuckers, rinsing and repeating the same tired line of owners, dividends, standards, global brand bollocks.

when Joke hole asked him what he would do change it, he didn’t have a clue, the thick kipper lipped twat!

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Can't quite see what he's done wrong, he went out for his birthday AFTER the game?

I don't mind Rashford for all the good work he does, he's the opposite of a big time Charlie, especially considering the criminals that have come through their ranks in the last few years. He's not a good player though, which is fine by me.

Double post.

19 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Can't quite see what he's done wrong, he went out for his birthday AFTER the game?

I don't mind Rashford for all the good work he does, he's the opposite of a big time Charlie, especially considering the criminals that have come through their ranks in the last few years. He's not a good player though, which is fine by me.

A pre-planned event for his own birthday no less.

That said, I get how it might look, going out locally on the same evening that your city rivals have battered you on cruise control without breaking a sweat.

They have averaged 4.4th place since Ferguson left, achieving an average of just 68.9 points per season. That is over 10 seasons. For context, our average position in the 90s was the exact same - 4.4th.

In the 00s, we finished outside the top 4 just twice - 5th in both - (winning the CL in one of those). Would you be confident that they'll match that for the next decade? 

I understand how they get as much publicity because they are a big club, but it isn't a shock anymore. This season, they'll finish outside top 4 but in the top 7. They have done this in 5 of the past 10 years. Not a surprise is it? 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, dandyman said:

Rashford out injured for the game against Fulham, looks like Ten Bags threw him well and truly under the bus 

Bbc 5live saying the asked him directly would he have played had he been fit and he said yes. maybe it's just a coincidence. Maybe rashford thought "fuck it" after a minor collision in training. Or maybe seven hag is lying. But no matter what it is, it'll keep the pressure on from the outside. I'm leaning into they need a win today to keep him in place. This morning I thought an heroic draw would have been enough. 

On 31/10/2023 at 09:27, dave u said:

United's best player in terms of overall package (ie attitude, work rate, performance level) is McTominay.

Which tells you a lot.

On 31/10/2023 at 09:53, El Rojo said:

He's actually a decent footballer. 

He'll undoubtedly end up at Everton though. 

Myself and @dave u’s boy to the rescue.

Some of us just know our football.

Just now, Megadrive Man said:

This starting eleven that United have put out must be one of the weakest they've ever put out in the Premier League?

Onana - might turn out ok but hasn't started well at all. 

AWB - A figure of fun at times

Evans - Relegated twice, now 35 years old.

Maguire - never a player for a top team and a figure of fun at times

Dalot - Couldn't pick him out of lineup

McTominay - If he moved to West Ham, he wouldnt start. 

Eriksen - Was too light and slow to play central midfield when he was in his 20s

Fernandes- He can create and score. However, a manager can't organise a team defensively with him in it, as he goes where he wants and defends when he feels like it. 

Antony - Warming up with his dopey earrings just summed him up. Looks like a scumbag, plays like a tart. 

Hojlund - Looks as if he could become a player but hasn't yet scored in the league 

Garnacho - Looks like a cartoon character. Plays like a muppet

• Upvote 2

I understand where you’re all coming from but I’ve got this in the radio while I’m doing some jobs round the house and I can’t help but instinctively want every Fulham attack to succeed and every United touch be a fuck up.

it’s in-built. It’s programmed. 

• Upvote 5

27 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

I almost felt sorry fur united. VAR is so shit in this country. 

Never feel sorry for them. Ever.

Just remember how much they gloated and rubbed everybodys noses in it for that 20 years they were on top.

Just remember how the media fawned (and still do) over them - even when they were shite and we were on top - that is why we called them "the glams" back then.

Remember their rat bastard fans mocking Hillsborough and calling us victims - saying the s*n was right....

Remember Demento and his bullying of refs and the media.

They were the most ungracious winners ever when they were on top.

Fuck them - NEVER feel sorry for them or forget.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8