You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alternative 'rona thread

Pureblood

"Audio" and "video" problems. Also "disinformation." Good that this guy at least tried though. Maybe he should ask again next time he's there then we can see what the new problem is with giving a proper answer :

As for Charlie Angus and his "disinformation" thing, his party is led by Jagmeet Singh who's a WEF young global leader from 2018. Nice coincidence.

Maajid on Joe Rogan is finally out, I'm in the last half hour now and they've just played a clip of Klaus Schwab talking about penetrating governments whilst also playing Darth Vader music in the background at the same time. Fucking classic. With stuff like this and what's going on in Canada it looks like Uncle Klaus and his gang are finally going mainstream.

I've liked a lot of the rest of what Maajid has been saying too, a decent amount of it connected to mandates and passes.

1 hour ago, Red Phoenix said:

Maajid on Joe Rogan is finally out, I'm in the last half hour now and they've just played a clip of Klaus Schwab talking about penetrating governments whilst also playing Darth Vader music in the background at the same time. Fucking classic. With stuff like this and what's going on in Canada it looks like Uncle Klaus and his gang are finally going mainstream.

I've liked a lot of the rest of what Maajid has been saying too, a decent amount of it connected to mandates and passes.

Maajid went nuts during the US election. He continually said ‘we’ve got evidence of the election fraud, this is going to be big!’  Then, just shifted his focus to the next one when nothing happened.  He did the same with the vaccine.  I bet, and I haven’t listened, a lot of the podcast is him saying vaccine efficacy isn’t proved because of the reported issues with one Pfizer trial.  He’ll say that’s enough not to trust any vaccine.  Hell then pivot to ivermectin and say the lack of trial evidence and well evidenced fraudulent trials aren’t enough to stop it being used.  It’s mental.   

1 hour ago, TheBitch said:

How are we getting on with the mandates in the UK these days?

I’m assuming they’re all still in force and oppressing us. 

They're being phased out here but not so fortunate yet in many others parts of the world.

29 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Maajid went nuts during the US election. He continually said ‘we’ve got evidence of the election fraud, this is going to be big!’  Then, just shifted his focus to the next one when nothing happened.  He did the same with the vaccine.  I bet, and I haven’t listened, a lot of the podcast is him saying vaccine efficacy isn’t proved because of the reported issues with one Pfizer trial.  He’ll say that’s enough not to trust any vaccine.  Hell then pivot to ivermectin and say the lack of trial evidence and well evidenced fraudulent trials aren’t enough to stop it being used.  It’s mental.  

I don't remember ivermectin being mentioned once, he mentioned the huge pfizer fine though. He started by talking about his past and the Islamic group he was in, being arrested, torture, in prison and then getting out and changing, vaccines not being effective after a certain amount of time, deaths possibly associated with vaccines.

His main points seemed to be :

Propaganda, psy-ops that inflicted fear in the public (he mentions sources as he goes through this stuff and has Jamie searching for them online at several points), him being against mandates after being forced to have an injection in prison/custody when younger, Schwab, Blair being into digital ID (he got the Darth Vader music after Schwab), authoritarianism in China and their influence, social credit system, central bank digital currencies, China potentially being more of a threat long term than Russia due to their ideology, centralisation vs decentralisation.

I could probably list more but that's a good amount of it I think.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/fourth-jab-within-weeks-for-over-75s-as-coronavirus-restrictions-dropped-r2jmjv7qt

Fourth jab within weeks for over-75s as coronavirus restrictions dropped

The over-75s and those who are clinically vulnerable will be given a fourth coronavirus jab within weeks as ministers prepare to outline plans for Britain to live with Covid-19 in the long term.

... the elderly and those who have immuno-suppressant conditions will be offered another booster vaccination within weeks. It is six months since many had their third jab last autumn.

They're being phased out here but not so fortunate yet in many others parts of the world.

I don't remember ivermectin being mentioned once, he mentioned the huge pfizer fine though. He started by talking about his past and the Islamic group he was in, being arrested, torture, in prison and then getting out and changing, vaccines not being effective after a certain amount of time, deaths possibly associated with vaccines.

His main points seemed to be :

Propaganda, psy-ops that inflicted fear in the public (he mentions sources as he goes through this stuff and has Jamie searching for them online at several points), him being against mandates after being forced to have an injection in prison/custody when younger, Schwab, Blair being into digital ID (he got the Darth Vader music after Schwab), authoritarianism in China and their influence, social credit system, central bank digital currencies, China potentially being more of a threat long term than Russia due to their ideology, centralisation vs decentralisation.

I could probably list more but that's a good amount of it I think.

Did he mention Sidney Powell or the Kraken?  I mean he was convinced and tried to be convincing about that. 

32 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Did he mention Sidney Powell or the Kraken?  I mean he was convinced and tried to be convincing about that. 

Nope. I thought most of it was ok and liked it more towards the end. Rogan was actually questioning him on some of the vaccine stuff too, saying he was playing devil's advocate. Probably spooked a bit by all of the shit he's had to deal with recently. It wasn't as mad as I thought it'd be but I liked it. The worst you'd hear is probably him saying there was a lot of death shortly after vaccines according to Norman Fenton I think, and he didn't stay on that for long.

His biggest concerns seemed to be authoritarianism, mandates, passes, social credit systems being a danger in the future and the potential influence of China.

9 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Nope. I thought most of it was ok and liked it more towards the end. Rogan was actually questioning him on some of the vaccine stuff too, saying he was playing devil's advocate. Probably spooked a bit by all of the shit he's had to deal with recently. It wasn't as mad as I thought it'd be but I liked it. The worst you'd hear is probably him saying there was a lot of death shortly after vaccines according to Norman Fenton I think, and he didn't stay on that for long.

His biggest concerns seemed to be authoritarianism, mandates, passes, social credit systems being a danger in the future and the potential influence of China.

Read this. 

https://concretemilkshake.wordpress.com/2021/12/30/the-descent-of-maajid-nawaz/

So he’s worried about China? 

2 hours ago, Pureblood said:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/fourth-jab-within-weeks-for-over-75s-as-coronavirus-restrictions-dropped-r2jmjv7qt

Fourth jab within weeks for over-75s as coronavirus restrictions dropped

The over-75s and those who are clinically vulnerable will be given a fourth coronavirus jab within weeks as ministers prepare to outline plans for Britain to live with Covid-19 in the long term.

... the elderly and those who have immuno-suppressant conditions will be offered another booster vaccination within weeks. It is six months since many had their third jab last autumn.

I'm not sure what the issue is here - we know that vaccines and natural immunity wane after a period - so what's the problem? Am I missing something?

14 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I had two good laughs at that. First the conspiracy guy mentioned that made "Alex Jones look like Carl Sagan." Then after all of the stuff that's been gone over, Iain Dale only decides to pop up at the end and publically be outraged because Maajid wouldn't get the booster.

He seems like a totally different person on twitter to what he was like on Rogan to be honest, he sourced several of the things he said too that were checked live on the show. I don't think you'd find it anywhere near as bad as what you think his twitter is if you listened to some of it.

4 hours ago, TheBitch said:

How are we getting on with the mandates in the UK these days?

I’m assuming they’re all still in force and oppressing us. 

Being phased out, without scientific justification, so Boris Johnson can appease Tory backbenchers and save his career; "let the bodies pile high".

1 hour ago, M_B said:

I'm not sure what the issue is here - we know that vaccines and natural immunity wane after a period - so what's the problem? Am I missing something?

I'm not being impolite but I won't answer these questions because I'm not here to interact with anyone.  I'm only here to post articles/news and memes. 

• Downvote 1

30 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

I'm not being impolite but I won't answer these questions because I'm not here to interact with anyone.  I'm only here to post articles/news and memes. 

Right oh. I'd forgotten why I don't bother with this thread. Now I remember why. My mistake. 

I had two good laughs at that. First the conspiracy guy mentioned that made "Alex Jones look like Carl Sagan." Then after all of the stuff that's been gone over, Iain Dale only decides to pop up at the end and publically be outraged because Maajid wouldn't get the booster.

He seems like a totally different person on twitter to what he was like on Rogan to be honest, he sourced several of the things he said too that were checked live on the show. I don't think you'd find it anywhere near as bad as what you think his twitter is if you listened to some of it.

Checking something exists isn’t the same as checking it’s true.