You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It is such a cliche but its mad how in footy your fortunes can change almost overnight, only a few months ago Rodgers was getting heavily linked with the yernited job,now he is under pressure at Leicester. 

He doès seem to get teams to a certain level but is unable to make that step up.

Thought this cunt said he never shakes hands after a game. There he was was shaking hands and hugging Xavi after their game Sunday afternoon. Should just have admitted he was pissed off at losing to Klopp that day instead of coming out with the bullshit he said below.

---------

Immediately after last month's game, Simeone had said: "I never shake hands after a match, because I don't like it. "It isn't healthy for either the one who wins or the one who loses. That's the way I see it

20220207_015918.jpg

I thought on the whole Rodgers was alright, he could be a bit cringy and the wheels definitely fell off in that last season and he had to go but before that he got a lot of the big calls right. He inherited a side team with three hugh players coming to the end of their days in Stevie, Carra and Pepe and a striker who fucked his own career up by getting pissed up in a pub, falling off a bar stool and snapping his ankle.

His transfer dealings in the first two seasons definitely improved the team, Sturridge and Courtinio were miles better than Downing and Carrol, Sahko was better than Skirtle and Joe Allen was a more accomplished football player than Charlie Adam. Some of the football played in that eighteen or so months or so was breathtaking.

17 hours ago, Gnasher said:

I thought on the whole Rodgers was alright, he could be a bit cringy and the wheels definitely fell off in that last season and he had to go but before that he got a lot of the big calls right. He inherited a side team with three hugh players coming to the end of their days in Stevie, Carra and Pepe and a striker who fucked his own career up by getting pissed up in a pub, falling off a bar stool and snapping his ankle.

His transfer dealings in the first two seasons definitely improved the team, Sturridge and Courtinio were miles better than Downing and Carrol, Sahko was better than Skirtle and Joe Allen was a more accomplished football player than Charlie Adam. Some of the football played in that eighteen or so months or so was breathtaking.

Who fell off a bar stool and broke his ankle? 

9 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Zouma exposed as a real piece of shit. Animal abusers are fucking psychopaths and I'd bet there will be further accusations of him assaulting women or something. 

Googled. What a twat. Fucking hate animal abusers. 

59 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Zouma exposed as a real piece of shit. Animal abusers are fucking psychopaths and I'd bet there will be further accusations of him assaulting women or something. 

Agreed , hope he gets what's coming to him. Should be fucked off  for that , twat. 

Animal rights peeps will not be happy with this at all