You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Russia v Ukraine

Bjornebye

3 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

TK wouldn't stand for that attack on his freedom and he'd back his arguments up with loads of anecdotes about footballers bumping into things in the dark.

Yeah, and you'd have a human shield of toddlers around you to protect you from the next bombing raid. 

Women and children first! 

8 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Does anyone seriously think they are going to go after these oligarchs?

You mean, will the Johnson government actually do something that isn't self serving?

Nope. We'll just do the very minimum until it all blows over, and Johnson will use it to smother partygate. He's probably necking champagne as we speak.

36 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

The Tories are literally bankrolled by them and they have made a former kgb agent in the Lords but its labour who are Russian apologists.

Standard. 

Firstly, learn to read. Secondly, I was praising Labour for standing up to the small minority of Labour MPs who signed that unhinged piece of nonsense. 

Vince Cable on Russia Today today, Farage blaming anyone but Putin and Russian money running through Tory mp’s pockets but yeah “Labour are cheerleaders for Russian imperial aggression” and the left are to blame. This fucking world 

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Vince Cable on Russia Today today, Farage blaming anyone but Putin and Russian money running through Tory mp’s pockets but yeah “Labour are cheerleaders for Russian imperial aggression” and the left are to blame. This fucking world 

Man, you really do struggle with nuance. Every topic for you turns into a binary Me Vs Them clusterfuckfest.  It's incredible to behold.  Maybe spend less time on Twitter. 

Just now, Pureblood said:

Man, you really do struggle with nuance. Every topic for you turns into a binary Me Vs Them clusterfuckfest.  It's incredible to behold.  Maybe spend less time on Twitter. 

Shut up you soft cunt. 95% of your posts in the last 6 months have been you waging your own one man war against the vaccinated on here. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pureblood said:

Nah man. I'll say whatever I want. 

Fine by me. You make yourself look like a bigger cunt with every post. Shame really, I actually laughed out loud at a few of your contributions to the missing plane thread from years back earlier. 

Keep waging your sad little one man war against the vaccinated on here as well 

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Shut up you soft cunt. 95% of your posts in the last 6 months have been you waging your own one man war against the vaccinated on here. 

I don't care who gets vaccinated, just don't mandate or coerce me into doing it and we're cool.  You'll struggle with that concept, because it doesn't involve picking a side and entrenching yourself into an hysterical tool. 

Just now, Pureblood said:

I don't care who gets vaccinated, just don't mandate or coerce me to do it and we're cool.  You'll struggle with that concept, because it doesn't involve picking a side and entrenching yourself into an hysterical tool. 

Hahahahaha strontz levels of hypocrisy there. Go and blow up your missus and get yourself the ride before bed.