You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2021 transfer thread.

manwiththestick

Surely Conte would be better biding his time for a job more suited to his reputation. Very good manager, but he'll be doing well to compete in the Sky Sports Battle For Fourth race unless he gets a fair wad of cash to rebuild that team. 

Of course Kane's sale will generate money, but it's pretty much like us losing Suarez. 

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

Josh king plays for Everton (or did)? I genuinely had no idea about that. 

Went there on a temporary 6 month contract in January. Hardly played. Never scored. Brandalf magic.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, El Dangerous said:

I’d keep Kelleher as close to Klopp as possible. Keepers live or die on their mentality and being with Klopp can only help build that side of his game. If we do want him to go and get 40 league games under his belt then I suppose we could hit up Stevie. McGregor is getting on and I couldn’t think of a bigger club to send him to up there.

I'd suggest Rangers may not be the best place to send a young Irish player

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Jockey said:

Harry Wilson in talks with Leeds? Get him, Grujic, Origi and Shaq out and I suspect we'll replace Gini. 

Sell four to buy one. There's a flaw in this logic somewhere but I can't quite put my finger on it 

12 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Sell four to buy one. There's a flaw in this logic somewhere but I can't quite put my finger on it 

From 3 of the four, what was the total output exactly?

I think the words 'fuck all' would form part of the answer.

2 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

It wouldn’t surprise me if Wilson was a makeweight for Raphina.

Not saying it will happen, just saying it wouldn’t surprise me.

You sound like you want to slide that in a note under Klopps office door 

2 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Who do we sell when the entire front three, Henderson and Van Dijk need to be replaced? 

That would be an entirely different situation. Your inability to see this is quite telling. 

It isn't.